HAPPY TURKEY DAY HAYA-PEEPS!

BurbankBusaBoy

Registered
Hope everyone had a good and safe Thanksgiving and all that jazz, my Old Lady and I, traveled to Tucson, AZ from Los Angeles for the annual Fam shin-dig........If anyones ever in Tucson,AZ check out The Arizona Ale House on River St. In Tucson. Its my uncles place and a most excellant eatery and sports bar ESP if your a Broncos Fan! If you do happen to roll in ask for Shad, Adam Tell them u know their Cousin "Mike" from LA, and intro yourself or you can ask for Rick, (My Uncle) and if ya fake it real good like u know me u might get a good discount on the grubb and drink. We left @ 4am wed morn and made it there by NOON! NO SPEEDING TICKETS EITHER! We decided to take off Sat night to beat the sun Traffic so we left at 6pm and made it back home to Burbank @ 1am even with a stop in La Puente @ the inlaws to Pick up the pup and puss (cat & dog). I was gonna trailor the busa down but im glad i didnt because with the wind we had on the way back, the bike prob would of went over on the trailer.....I hope you all had a safe and Enjoyable ThanksGiving from me and mine to your and yours! BBB

Sweet, glad you had a good time out in AZ... Hey BBB, we definately need to hook up and get a ride going....

Sweet, glad you had a good time out in AZ... Hey BBB, we definately need to hook up and get a ride going....
Lets do that! I was only gone for 5 days and i thought about my bike at least 3 or 4 times a day while i was out there. When i got home at 1 am the first thing i did was go out to my garage to make sure all my babies were where i left them. I even had to pull the cover off the busa to make sure it was really her under there =)......I cant believe the guys out there riding in that wind with no helmets esp with all the washed out courners full of sand and grit......one dude i met said he had been done three times in the last year and still doesnt wear a helmet around town.....Crazy if ya ask me.....but to each his and her own i guess. So LOS ANGELES BUSA PILOTS be for warned, we are gonna make this thing happen! Hey Bushya think maybe we can put together a ride and raise some $$$ for the forum? PM me and lets get this thing going!

if you ever ride into tucson again look me up ill meet ya up there and buy ya lunch, i live in sierra vista Az about 60 miles south of tucson. we can go hit mt lemon

<!--EDIT|05BUSABLU
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133216377 -->

Back