0907091250.jpg

0906091351.jpg

0910091300.jpg

What a great thread, Doug.

Three things, eh? Hm...

My friends & family
My upbringing
My health

It's difficult to pick only three. There are so many...

1. A loving family.
2. Good health.
3. At 65 years old - riding a Busa and surfing a few times a week.

Life is Good! :thumbsup:

I miss surfing so much! Every time I see a wave, my heart swells. Riding motorcycles is one thing, flying airplanes is another all together,,, but riding a wave has to be the one thing that carries such a deep spiritual bond with nature that can only be lived ,, never described. Right on, BusaBlue,, maybe I will join your some day soon.
surfing.jpg

I miss surfing so much! Every time I see a wave, my heart swells. Riding motorcycles is one thing, flying airplanes is another all together,,, but riding a wave has to be the one thing that carries such a deep spiritual bond with nature that can only be lived ,, never described. Right on, BusaBlue,, maybe I will join your some day soon.
surfing.jpg

I could not agree more about surfing. These are of my son and me a couple weeks ago.

DSC_0109.JPG

DSC_0282.JPG

DSC_0200.JPG

DSC_0165.JPG

Last edited:
Life - to enjoy my family and friends and the gifts of our natural world - god given beautiful flora and fauna.
Liberty - the freedom to excise the natural rights all men were endowed with by their creator.
Pursuit of happiness - the good fortune to live in a time and country of plenty and the ability to relish my existence and to pursue whatever makes for a life well lived.

God bless America!

Thanks and credit to T.J.

Last edited:
1) God's Forgiveness and grace
2) My beautiful family
3) Enjoying the freedom our forefathers helped to provide us

....oh and the BUSA of course! :thumbsup:

Back