Happy Thanksgiving

Yes Happy Thanksgiving to all
looking forward to many more with all of you .
Remember it’s all about family and then our Hayabusa’s

5336A8C2-E8EC-44A8-ACA9-45086F7B1A62.jpeg

So I'm over family and food and crap and I see a Gurrera post and think - finally, something fun for Thanksgiving! Open the post and it's serious too! WTF?

Thanks for finding stuff for lightening things up G, I always enjoy your posts and go right to them because laughs are a bit scarce these days. So I guess I'm trying to say I'm thankful for you Bro!

But it's my job to start controversy, so are you a weak gutted Pumpkin pie sissy or do you like sweet Potatoe pie like us men?

Haha

But it's my job to start controversy, so are you a weak gutted Pumpkin pie sissy or do you like sweet Potatoe pie like us men?

Haha
I like both and wouldn't refuse either....

A long time ago my ex-sister in law (brother's ex wife) brought over a pumpkin pie...at the time I was 11 or so and a professional eater so she put a big piece in front of me...I put the first shovel full of the pie in my mouth and promptly spit it out....she had forgot to put sugar in it....

Everyone started laughing pretty hard and said if I ever spit out food it had to be really, really bad...

For years and years I'd include a little packet of sugar in any card I sent to her....and it was often brought up at any of our visits....for her birthday one year, I bought her a 20lb bag of sugar, put it in a box and wrapped it really nice...she chased me around the house when she opened it...

I never hated on pumpkin pie though...

Back