Happy father's day

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Happy Father's Day to all of you that have experienced the joy of being a Dad.  My brother came in from Houston yesterday so that we could spend time with our Dad.  When I got over to Dad's house yesterday afternoon my brother had this T-shirt on.

"D.A.D.D"
Dads Against Daughters Dating

He has 17 year old and 14 year step-daughters and a 10 year old daughter.  They all absolutely worship the ground that he walks on, but they are making him old before his time.  
laugh.gif

I have a 12 year old son so I am missing out on the joys of having a daughter.  

Here's to ya guys        
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150634575 -->

beerchug.gif

Happy fathers day! A special shout out goes to those Fathers that are separated from their families because of world events (this menas you Vinny!)

Yes Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's on the org!

I'm one of those Dad's, Shawn~ I have one child.. a son.. who turns 23 in August.. and is at this time in Ramadi (sp?)... on his 2nd tour through the mess.. with his brother's in arms... fighting his way back home~ He loves his job (he's an Army Tanker) .. maybe a little too much... and I'm a very proud Pop for what he is doing and sacrificing for our Country~ Thankfully he'll be home by the end of the year~

Not a great pic, but this is my boy...

iraq_004.jpg

Appreciate it Shawn, still here just working too much to be able to get anytime in. Did get to take the kids (all 3 of them ) to see "Cars" last night. Movie was hilarious.
To all others, Have a great one. Get the wife to mow the yard this weekend, you deserve it!

Yes Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's on the org!

I'm one of those Dad's, Shawn~ I have one child.. a son.. who turns 23 in August.. and is at this time in Ramadi (sp?)... on his 2nd tour through the mess.. with his brother's in arms... fighting his way back home~ He loves his job (he's an Army Tanker) .. maybe a little too much... and I'm a very proud Pop for what he is doing and sacrificing for our Country~ Thankfully he'll be home by the end of the year~

Not a great pic, but this is my boy...
Greg - I know the holidays must be tough for you and Brenda, I hope for the safe return of your son. Thank you for your family's sacrifice. Again, Happy Dad's day to ya!

Appreciate it Shawn, still here just working too much to be able to get anytime in.  Did get to take the kids (all 3 of them ) to see "Cars" last night.  Movie was hilarious.
To all others, Have a great one.  Get the wife to mow the yard this weekend, you deserve it!
Glad to hear that your still around! Took my oldest to see Cars - I think I liked it as much as he did!

Happy Father's Day everyone of yous guys out there...

D.A.D.D. hafta get me one of those shirts. I have a 16 year old and so far all the boys she hangs out with are afraid of me and I am keeping that way. Damn little boys and the way the look at my Daughter...

sorry
blush.gif
didn't mean to go off on a tangent.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you Fathers out there...
smile.gif

Happy Father's Day everyone of yous guys out there...

D.A.D.D.  hafta get me one of those shirts. I have a 16 year old and so far all the boys she hangs out with are afraid of me and I am keeping that way. Damn little boys and the way the look at my Daughter...

sorry
blush.gif
 didn't mean to go off on a tangent.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you Fathers out there...
smile.gif
MrGxr,
My "little" aka younger, brother is 6'5" and weighs in at a solid 270 not fat either. Most of the boys that come around his place understand that my bro might take them out fishing and comeback alone, he lives in Houston.

Don

Back