Happy Father's Day!!

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I hope all of our Dads here have a fabulous day!!!

:cheerleader: :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I hope all of our Dads here have a fabulous day!!!

Thank you. I got up this morning and went to the paper box to get my Sunday paper, it wasn't there. 8:00 am on Sunday and no paper. I was looking forward to reading my paper with a nice big breakfast and a cup of coffee. So much for my Father's Day. Then, to my surprise, my 22 year old son gives me a card and thanks me for everything I've done for him over the years. And even admits that he should have listened to me and my advice. Best Father's Day ever.:thumbsup:

Thanks! Happy Father's day to all.

Up early for a Father/Daughter bfast, then to the beach with the family, quiet dinner @ home w/ a margarita or 3. Perfect day.:thumbsup:

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_4784.jpg

Working nights this weekend. Get to bed around 07:30 AM. Phone gets blown up starting at 09:30 AM. 90% Busa friends :laugh: My daughter text at 10:24 AM saying she loves me and to get up for church. I did. Hit the pew before 11:00 AM and got plenty of love. Not bad.

THanks, had a GREAT day, my wife and son came with me to Heartland Park Topeka for me to do the Track Day Lunch experience where I got to ride a buddies track bike around the race course for 4 laps being guided by some of the control riders...what an amazing experience to ride a race bike on a track....WOW...

Thanks Michelle! I did a track day and had a blast. Got back home safe. A great Father's Day by all means.

Back