Happy customer . Ninja 1000

c10

Registered
In case some of you didn't know I run a private motorcycle shop. One bike at a time is my rule, and they get 1st class service / repairs. Many are drag bikes, some tours and lots of Kawasaki ZRX'S. This is a friend's girlfriend. She had a minor get off. So I repaired everything, lowerd the bike 1 inch, new tires, set suspension to her. Added some electric items for her too.
It's nice to ride. Lowered side stand, and made a oversized foot. Did some tech pad on the frame from her boot wear marks.
The stator cover was rashed pretty good, but I cleaned it up. The repaint it. I love good customers.
DSC_3770.JPG

DSC_3772.JPG

DSC_3773.JPG

DSC_3775.JPG

DSC_3776.JPG

DSC_3777.JPG

I had a chance to test ride one of those on a demo ride and really liked it. Even considered getting one to setup just like that for trips, but ended up with the much bigger/heavier concours.

I have just as many bags , under tail storage of 12 liters , Tail bag , Large Tank bag . However the top case is for peeling off layers in cold weather riding for me , under tail is all tools / compressor , Tank bag is for quick access items , side bags are gear / drink cooler . I use to travel light , but over the years like having options .
Also my wife's bike has little storage . They lady above has several Iron butt certificates , and use to road race .

Both bikes look pretty danged cool and able to eat miles.
That young lady looks like she's not only capable but ready to ride. Good job getting the Kwack looking so good.

Back