Happy birthday to  the captain

Happy birthday Doug!
smile.gif

Thanks for a great site!
beerchug.gif

Thanks all, I spent the day celebrating at a lake riding Off Road with my oldest, my best friend and his son.... It was hot sweaty and fast. We had a great time and took a dip in the lake to cool... 12 hours of fun, 3 days of pain and aches.........

I thought I had my Bday hidden on the calendar though... Andy how did you know?

Cap

Happy Birthday (belated at this point) Cap. Sorry I didn't see this post until just now. But I will make it up with a birthday donation. What more appropriate time to donate than for the Cap's Birthday. Thank's for all of your hard work to keep this board going.
Take Care,
Anthony

hey capt' thanks for makin a great website for great people. happy b'day and many more.

Happy belated Birthday Cap... don't visit here as much as i used to-- logged on today--And there it is---still-- Thanks

Thanks all, I spent the day celebrating at a lake riding Off Road with my oldest, my best friend and his son.... It was hot sweaty and fast. We had a great time and took a dip in the lake to cool... 12 hours of fun, 3 days of pain and aches.........

Cap
Your Lieutenant has got skillz Boss.
tounge.gif

Cap
Sounds like you had a great day.
super.gif

happy belated Cap.

This site has brought a lot of good people together that otherwise would have never met.

You are a good man for taking the reigns and keeping the .org alive.

I also wanna give a shout out to Rubba, you da man!!

Happy birthday to a special friend!
Although I haven't known you many decades,
Perhaps because you've never fade,
Pleasure reigns as I these greetings send.
Your happiness should last till all things end!
Because you've been so great and understanding--
In toughest times you've made me laugh and smile--
Rejoice in your own specialness awhile:
This I'm not requesting but demanding!
How else to make yourself the celebration,
Doing what does not come naturally?
Always your concern has been for everyone else,
Yet now you must endure my adoration!

bday4_1_.jpg

Back