** Happy Birthday Jay Willie **

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Why isn't your name showing up on the list?! Thanks for the *hint* :laugh:

Happy Birthday my friend and I hope it's a great day!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

hbd6.gif

I must say today is a day of firsts...

1) My first 1000th post

2) I accomplished a full year of school without dropping out...

3) ...and a GPA of 3.9...(OMFreakin'Goodness!!!...a three point nine!! My mom and dad would be soooo proud of me!...)

4) It's been a long, long time since I've felt like I've had good conversation with others and I have my brother Scar and sister Michelle to thank for that. Much busa love to you both.

5) I can look back on a year and not regret the outcome.

Thank you to all the .oRg people who take the time to share their lives and make themselves available to others. This is a great place to be and I hope that some day, some way, some how I can put back into some one else's life a small portion of some of the good things I've gleaned from the busahood on Hayabusa.oRg.

:cheerleader: Busa Love To You All!!! :cheerleader:

Have a Good 'un! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

:thumbsup: Happy Birthday!!!

And CONGRATULATIONS on the awesome achievement of a 3. OMFreaking Goodness 9!!!! :bowdown: :cheerleader: :beerchug:

I must say today is a day of firsts...

4) It's been a long, long time since I've felt like I've had good conversation with others until this last week! and I have my brother Scar and sister Michelle to thank for that. Much busa love to you both.

...sometimes I'm not so good with my context...opps!

Thanks again, everyone! It was a great day!! Saving up for Eureka Springs, though...:beerchug: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Back