Happy Birthday Cache

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well Chris I just wanted to take a minute and let you know that I was thinking of you and hope you are having a great birthday. If I got my wish you would right now be choking on a piece of birthday cake, you are truly a piece of ****.

Still can't believe someone that's was trusted on the site pulled that sort of heist...

(busahaya @ Oct. 10 2006,23:02) Still can't believe someone that's was trusted on the site pulled that sort of heist...
guns.gif

I still think he should be hunted down!!!!

It is hunting season you know!!
poke.gif
poke.gif

poke.gif

I know someone who still see's him on occasion...
I do however, think he needs to pay a price for what he did...
Afterall, he still manages to race most weekends...
So he's not as bad off as he wanted us all to believe...

David

can someone give a quick explination for those of us that have no clue whats going on?

(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 11 2006,08:46) can someone give a quick explination for those of us that have no clue whats going on?
This should be good...

lurk.gif

It would probably suffice to say that we "the board" were taken advantage of and stolen from. And we are very unhappy about it... the wound that he left runs very deep...
I don't think the board had ever done for someone what we had done for him - but unfortunately, becuase of what went down... I'm sure that we would never do that again...

Here's to you getting a year older - hopefully another year of guilt...

(Devious @ Oct. 11 2006,08:29) I know someone who still see's him on occasion...
I do however, think he needs to pay a price for what he did...
Afterall, he still manages to race most weekends...
So he's not as bad off as he wanted us all to believe...

David
What track is he at? I will personally go there !!!

Unfortunately, people who are capable of this type of immorality never feel too much guilt.  They usually don't think about it until .....one day when they have a life altering event.  Life goes in full circle.....he will get his.  It will come back on him.  One day he will have a moment of helplessness and remember what he did.....he will also realize that he is about to pay the price for his deceit.

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 11 2006,09:13) Unfortunately, people who are capable of this type of immorality never feel too much guilt.  They ussually don't think about it until .....one day when they have a life altering event.  Life goes in full circle.....he will get his.  It will come back on him.  One day he will have a moment of helplessness and remember what he did.....he will also realize that he is about to pay the price for his deceit.
Wise words. Unfortunately, I think you are right about him.

Back