Happy B-Day to a Couple of Odd Fellows!!

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Michael Jackson & John McCain
:moon::moon:

Okay, while we all must admit that MJ is about as strange as they come nowadays, in the words of Dave Chappelle, "He made THRILLER"

Mike was on top back in the mid 80's, and he is turning 50 today. Just keep him away from your kids.

McCain on the other hand, well today is his B-Day and he is turning one year older than Moses!! But it is still his B-day, so an extra :moon: for him.

Don't bag on MJ, he did it all "For the children".... :rofl:

I can not believe that he is turning 50!!! WoW! Thriller came out when I was in kindergarten. This just shows me how old I am getting. :(

Don't bag on MJ, he did it all "For the children".... :rofl:

I can not believe that he is turning 50!!! WoW! Thriller came out when I was in kindergarten. This just shows me how old I am getting. :(

THANK YOU Ma'am for making me feel even older than I DID. I was in the service when Thriller came out.
You are the best....:banghead::banghead:

THANK YOU Ma'am for making me feel even older than I DID. I was in the service when Thriller came out.
You are the best....:banghead::banghead:

Sorry. :(

You will always be "young at heart"! You know they say, your are only as old as you feel.... :whistle:

Okay, maybe not the best choice of words. You ride a Busa....NUFF SAID!

Sorry. :(

You will always be "young at heart"! You know they say, your are only as old as you feel.... :whistle:

Okay, maybe not the best choice of words. You ride a Busa....NUFF SAID!

Yeah some days when I get out of bed I feel older than Moses himself. But then I get moving and I am only 21 again.

Back