Happy Anniversary

oldtimer

Registered
Twenty five years ago today I pulled off the best trick of my life. My princess has stuck with me through thick (my head) and thin (poverty). She is driving a '94 Altima w/ 157000mi and when I told her I was buying a 'Busa she said "that's good". A wonderful mother to our three kids, I'm looking forward to the next 25 years doing the grandparent thing. God bless you all, and may you find a spouse who will make your heart sing, as I have.
smile.gif

Oops! That was an accident. Dial-up is such a pain in the a$$. Well Oldtimer, I guess you are going to have to take that to mean the next 50 years of happiness. Good Lawd! 75 years of marriage to the same person. Yiiick!!

Brian

I tip my hat to you and your spouse and wish you all many more happy years...

Allright! Congrats from me too. Same deal for me but no kids & we jus passed 20 years. Damn I'm old.
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

keep it up.. hard work, but well worth the wonderful peace of mind every night when you go to bed..

Gonna hit 13 years for myself in couple months. again, hard work, but I love seeing the most precious things in the world every day - women and children.

glare.gif
 at peace  
glare.gif

beerchug.gif

glare.gif

You know...it's really great to hear that all you guys are happily married and just have a love for life. It's also great that you can share that with total strangers. With all that goes on today and the rate of divorces (I think it's beginning to exceed 50%), it is refreshing to hear of relationships that weather the storm. I am 36 years old with a 12 yr. old son that lives in Jacksonville, FL. and I have never been married. Don't really know why though. I am single, college educated, good lookin' (that's debatable), and have a good job. I just recently purchased a new home, and I do adore children (can you imagine that?). I often times lose faith in any serious commitments because I see what goes on around me all the time. Just reading all these posts about the years of happiness that you all enjoy makes me see things in a more positive way. I said all this to say..."Keep up the good work and always trust in GOD."

Now, before I close this one, let me just beat the next jokster to the punch. No, I wasn't putting out a single-only ad and I don't need a hug or psychotherapy. I know someone will try to have fun with this one, so I just thought that I'd get a jump on you (Ego, Cache, Stunnah, Whoa, Bren, or LoBusa)

I AIN'T HAVIN' IT...

Brian

Thanks ba! We're not perfect, but I do think there is a way to have a happy marriage and life. E-mail me if you wish and I'll share some of my testimony. Take care!
idea.gif

Congrats oldtimer! That's definitely a special thing that you can take pride in. I'm not too far behind you though, my wife and I celebrated our 22nd back in August.

Congratulations oldtimer!!!
This is incredible news. I'm happy to hear that there are people out there that can commit to a long term relationship. That gives me hope. Cheers to you and your loved one.
beerchug.gif

hey congrats.. very cool.

never know I may even jump in the ex-bachelor pool soon..

GLAD TO HEAR YOUR GOOD NEWS OLDTIMER. I'M 51 THIS JAN/03 AND ON SEPT/02/03 WE WILL BE CELEBRATING OUR 25TH IF SHE IS STILL PUTTING UP WITH ME. 2003 BLACK AND SILVER ON ORDER SHE SAID SHE IS GLAD. I'M STILL HIDING THE PRICE. GOOD LUCK AND HAVE ONE ON ME.
beerchug.gif

Back