Hands down what is the best mod you have done?

my best mod is on its way to me now,it comes with the optional 2 lb bottle,not cheap though,best cheap mods,clear zg db screen and mirror spacers

Raising links. They improved the handling characteristics considerably.

kinda expensive but

turbo, by far.... wish I never woulda put an exhaust on my bike.

I will post picks later but I cut the fender and then today the mailman was nice enough to deliver my Uridium Double Bubble screen... Looks awesome.

Almost forgot, have the frame sliders on the way and the Clear LED taillight from Clear Alternatives with the inegrator coming. Only catch was I had to order one for her bike...LOL

The full system, but on Saturday that electric vest took the cake when the weather got real cold on us in the mountains.

let me know if your interested in a 16 tooth sprocket $20 I got an extra it will give you a little more grunt down low and you wont notice anything on the top end unless you try to blast a 200 mph run you'll fall just a few mph short oh and my favorite mod was the clutch mod (or carpenter ring better feel off the line) and the regearing made my bike really pull off the line.

Here is the Iridium double bubble made by Airblade. I got this from a place in Illinois called Fly-N-Cycle.

www.flyncycle.com
1-866-359-2923 (toll free)

Good people, fast shipping, and obviously good products. I would highly recommend them. You will see a lot of Ebay Auctions from them, check the ratings out and youll see.

Help me out though, tell them you saw this on the forum mention Glen, they might help me out a little later. They also carry Viper Exhaust out of the UK, good prices but I have not seen anyone with them so I have no idea what they sound like. I will investigate some more and hopefully find out.

Taillight has not showed yet and the Sliders are supposed to be here Friday.

Happy Trails (or asphalt)....

dbbusa.JPG

Hands Down?...

"ADJUSTING MY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION"

COST: Nothing (an hours time and effort)

Benefit: A Busa that corners like a cat.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1115878502 -->

Free Mods:
Marble Mod (PAIR Valve Block)
Cut Rear Fender
Kickstand Mod
Suspension
Polishing? (I heard it's a pain in the ass though
tounge.gif
)
Cutting the Seat
Hump-mod/grab bar mod
hmmm.. those are all the free mods I can think of... other mods:

Full Exhaust/Slipons/Boltons - ANYTHING will make the bike sound A LOT sweeter than stock. Other than that, preformace diffs.
Windscreen
Fairing Grills (I guess you could cut them yourself... bought mine for 15 bucks)
Sprockets
Clutch
Turbo
Nitrous
Wheels
Undertail

cool.gif

plenty of stuff to make your money go bye bye
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I am definetly interested in the Plate Re-location bracket, but jeeze they seem a little on the expensive side... looking to make my own and powdercoat it. Seems like it would be cheaper

The list is long, but distinguished. But, I must say that my very own brainchild mod is my absolute favorite... Check it out...

Vicious.JPG

If you look closely at the pic, you notice that I replaced the stock turn signals with some $15 LockhartPhillips short-stalk turn signals. I bored out the little brackets that hold the rear reflectors with a 3/8ths drill bit (or at least I think it was a 3/8ths bit...), and mounted the signals there. Was a great addition once I trimmed the rear fender...

Vicious.JPG

I love your iridium wind screen! I've been wondering where to find one. Now I might have to get one. The fairing screen mod is a cheap one to do. Improves the looks alot. Almost looks as if it should come stock with screens covering the holes in your fairing. I also stripped and polished the grab bar. Took a couple hours but I think it looks better then the black.

Back