Handlebar risers

hkrauss

Registered
I'm thinking I'd like to be able to take off the risers when I'm not planning a trip. Seems like the Helibars would be a more 'permanent' modification than the GenMars. Want the comfort on a trip, but not the 'old man' look when I'm riding the Dallas streets. Anyone doing that already?

I have 1 1/4 Reaper Risers.Didn't want too spend much just incase I didn't like it.I like it,so it stay's.Can't tell very good from here,but here's a pic

cable.jpg

Look into the Cycle Cats! Fully adjustable and look awesome! If you really want comfort and don't care about looks try the converti-bars.
beerchug.gif

I love my genmars....
and you really can't tell they aren't "s'posed" to be there.

Are the GenMars easy to install and remove so I can take them off when not going on a trip? Any problems with brake lines being too short, etc?

No. I have the 1 1/4 gen mar on my bike, It would take about 15 minutes to take it off. All you do is change 4 bolts.

I got mine from Soupy. Same idea as the reapers, evidently. The front kit (1 inch lowering) and rear kit (infinitely adjustable turnbuckle) was about $100 TMD, and worth every penny. I think Soupy sells the front kit only for about 20 bucks.

i have had both, the helies caused pain in my hands. it changed angle of the bars from stock. the other risers keep the stock location. i run a 2" reaper style risers . love them

Back