Hand grip size for 08?

Two

Banned
Does anyone know hand grip size for 08 busa?

Another thing, is it okay to grind that fin away on the throttle sleeve that sticks up soo it would be easier to fit new grips or would that cause a problem in my new grip rubbing against my bar ends?

If you are just replacing the stock ones with gel grips Hairspray works wonders. I think the bar ends are 7/8? I'm not sure just make sure you get grips that are open ended.

replacing stock, wondering if its okay to grind that fin away on the throttle sleeve soo it would be easier to fit new handgrip or is that bad idea?

replacing stock, wondering if its okay to grind that fin away on the throttle sleeve soo it would be easier to fit new handgrip or is that bad idea?

If you grind that lip away and your grip works it's way to the bar end(in a day or a year)it could cause your throttle to stick, and maybe at a really bad time. It's a bit of a pain to get the grip on sometimes, but better safe than sorry on that one.
The bars are 7/8 too. It's easier to buy open end grips, but you can buy the closed ends and cut them out with a razor.:thumbsup:

Back