Halloween Something Orange

And now for something completely different...

sumo_pumpkin.jpg

Oh yeah... That's.... some.... good Gourd!!!

He he he...

smile.gif
You got some nice Pumpkin there???... Whats creepy is the evil face on the right of the house...

My kids painted pumpkins last night...that count?

It didn't turn out quite like I'd envisioned...blue and green paint all over the damn kitchen...but, fun nonetheless...
smile.gif

David.JPG

Now thats some carving, The face took me and the wife a couple minutes looking. Very good eye Rev. thats killer..

Yeah but till you come home to a pumpkin that's been in the warm sun all day, you just haven't lived!!!!  

Heh, don't knock it till you try it!  I suppose you could still make pie out of it later....   I mean...  Hell, It's still uh...  pumpkin...

OH HELL LIKE I AM THE ONLY ONE!?!?!?  SHeesh, the first part of the name clued me right in...  PUMPkin...  

What?? Come on Folks, it's like getting instructions right there in the name..... I am just following instructions...  

Yeah but till you come home to a pumpkin that's been in the warm sun all day, you just haven't lived!!!!  

Heh, don't knock it till you try it!  I suppose you could still make pie out of it later....   I mean...  Hell, It's still uh...  pumpkin...

OH HELL LIKE I AM THE ONLY ONE!?!?!?  SHeesh, the first part of the name clued me right in...  PUMPkin...  

What?? Come on Folks, it's like getting instructions right there in the name..... I am just following instructions...    
LOL!!!!!
laugh.gif

"Feels like a warm pumpkin pie..."

I think I just found a new sig!!!

The Suzuki brochure calls the color orange, but it looks a lot more like copper to me
smile.gif

Back