Halloween costume ideas

Silent Shogun

Registered
Dressing up for halloween for the first time in like 15 years....an open bar party that requires you to dress up will motivate you. My ideas so far are either A Furies baseball player from the warriors (pictured) OR Alex Delarge from a clockwork orange....i need some other ideas though....so what are you guys going as this year?

baseball-fury.jpg

Ninja an bring a real sword just in case, hopefully the guy in police officer's costume doesn't bring a real gun :laugh:

Funniest one I ever saw was a guy dressed like a Catholic Priest with a blow up doll dressed as an altar boy with his pants down, and tied around his (the person's) waist. The guy won like $500.00 for 1'st place

The best I ever seen was a guy that looked just like "The Crow"

Last edited:
I tried to go as a couple with my wife...I was going to be Buffallo bill from the silence of lambs with a hose and a dog...and my wife could have been the girl in the weill with a bottle of lotion.

I dont think i have enough OO's to do the catholic priest/alter boy thing....cinci has alot of catholics..someone would sucker punch me before the night was through...lol. I do like the crow Idea too.

Last edited:
Hmm I was the crow in 1997 halloween party. 2000 darth maul. A pharoah in 2007. A mail man in 2008 and The transporter in 2008. A gangster in 2009. This year a samurai! It can get expensive for a good costume!

Back