Hallett June 6

We are going to try and make it there tonight before the gates close and i think that Racer V will already be there also, so between both of us we will make sure and save you and Steve, and James and Hillbillytom some spots under canopys.

Thanks bro, I will be there when the gates open in the morning. :bowdown:

Thanks bro, I will be there when the gates open in the morning. :bowdown:

As long as we get there before they close tonight it will be close but i think we will make it, and will put lawn chairs in place for everyone, and then we will go to hotel and be back there in morning, so ya might beat us there in morning, but i will text ya what race port we are under so you will know. :thumbsup:

I have 2 canopy's overtaken with motorcycles. So far, we have 10 bikes here.

Hey I need some used pucks, I bet I can sell them Macon for the guys like me that dont want to walk around with virgin pucks all the time..

I can't begin to explain why that is all wrong...
Sell them some old socks while your at it. :rofl:

Ok so I think I have everything packed and ready, I am headed out at 3:30am to Uncle Steve's so we can leave his house at 4am to get to the track by 6 ugggg long day but I think it will be worth it....

Here I come...

cap

I( know you guys have mobile devices so don't keep us in the dark. How are you enjoying your first trackday TTV? Pictures, we need pictures.

I( know you guys have mobile devices so don't keep us in the dark. How are you enjoying your first trackday TTV? Pictures, we need pictures.

Here is a shot of where uncle Steve scraped his plastics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Ummm yeah anyone see any problems with this.

Shane is okay but his bike is screeeeeeeewed!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg

Glad Shane is OK!!! :bowdown:

Uncle Steve looks like he is trying to clean the track with his plastics!!! :bowdown:

Yall be safe and have a great time. :)

How's James doing?

James is having a good time. About every lap he has been on someone went down. There was a double crash about 30yards from where we have made home base. Lots of good riding today a light breeze

Back