Hallett June 6

Hey Shane, John said that next time you two can trade off and just use his bike since you in the race class... What a guy, to loan you his bike... What could possibly happen RIGHT!

Thats funny right there, If i dont have the 1000 fixed by next time i will bring the busa. :thumbsup:

Thats funny right there, If i dont have the 1000 fixed by next time i will bring the busa. :thumbsup:

Last time I will ask, What happened and ARE YOU OKAY?
Give a few deets here!:rulez: u know

Last edited:
Hey Shane, How are you feeling and What Happened?

Hope you are Okay, and not hurting too bad, and the bike looks fixable! :beerchug:

Bubba

Well Bubba it goes like this, To much corner speed, and trying to pass to soon into the session. :laugh: Basically i was in Race mode on a regular track day. :banghead: Feeling good, just a few bruises, Trying to get the bike back together for the next track day. Thanks for asking. :thumbsup:

Well Bubba it goes like this, To much corner speed, and trying to pass to soon into the session. :laugh: Basically i was in Race mode on a regular track day. :banghead: Feeling good, just a few bruises, Trying to get the bike back together for the next track day. Thanks for asking. :thumbsup:

Shane,
Very Glad to hear that you are okay and only suffered minor damage to yourself.
I hope you heal quick and get the bike fixed ASAP. If there is anything I can do to help just PM me and I'll be happy to assist!:beerchug:

Bubba

Shane,
Very Glad to hear that you are okay and only suffered minor damage to yourself.
I hope you heal quick and get the bike fixed ASAP. If there is anything I can do to help just PM me and I'll be happy to assist!:beerchug:

Bubba

Thank you very much BUBBA, I really appreciate it.:thumbsup:

Back