Hallett Folks report in please

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Cap and the Mrs CAp home.... I talked to Steve and I know he made it...

Please let us know if you got home.. it was a long long day...

A great great long long day... :)

Between Macon454 and myself we hve 422 pictures on my camera :) I am downloading them now...

Post up some pics of them thar knee pucks Cap! :thumbsup:

I wanna hear some stories of how you spanked UncleSteve's bum! :bowdown:

After all, he deserves it! :cheerleader:

Post up some pics of them there knee pucks Cap! :thumbsup:

I wanna hear some stories of how you spanked UncleSteve's bum! :bowdown:

After all, he deserves it! :cheerleader:

Ummm yeah no spanking uncle Steve today. Crap loads of fun though. I think I need to by stock in pucks cause we all were grinding away today.

Groan..:banghead:

I'll have my, more than a little embarrassing, report in a little later on.:laugh:
Got to take a few more pictures and get them on the computer.

We made it in about 9:00 last night. Worn out to say the least. Had a great time. We got to see some old friends and make a few new ones.

It was a great learning experience that I really needed. I haven't ridden much the last couple of years. I was rusty and exhausted pretty quickly. I need swap tires and repeat.

glad everyone had a good time and made it back in one piece more or less :beerchug:

We made it in about 9:00 last night. Worn out to say the least. Had a great time. We got to see some old friends and make a few new ones.

It was a great learning experience that I really needed. I haven't ridden much the last couple of years. I was rusty and exhausted pretty quickly. I need swap tires and repeat.

Professor at the track.. :thumbsup:

Hallet9-5-10016.jpg

Hallet9-5-10021.jpg

Hallet9-5-10022.jpg

Hallet9-5-10023.jpg

Had a great time, all three bikes made it home in one piece always a good day when that happens. Great to see everyone.

We made it in, dog tired. I will upload pictures and video shortly. I already posted the two Birds Eye videos in the video section, under Track days. Love this stuff! :cheerleader:

We home, Cant wait to see the pics Cap. Had a great time taking them.

We got home a few hours ago. We had a great time and are dog tired.

Back