Half Shell and sunglasses?

rmodel65

Registered
so right now ive only got a half shell helmet from my old harley(let a buddy borrow my full face and havent gotten it back) what are some of the best sun glasses in your opinion for riding?? ive got a cheap pair of non tinted glasses im wearing now but want to get something better suited for day time riding

Last edited:
I personally would suggest getting an extra full face helmet for fairly cheap esp. this time a yr, you can get a gmax or hjc for like $100 bucks and protect that chin!

I use these with the lid up also have clear lens to swap for night time they actually fit perfect in the brain bucket

MyBdayPrez.jpg

I personally would suggest getting an extra full face helmet for fairly cheap esp. this time a yr, you can get a gmax or hjc for like $100 bucks and protect that chin!

i was thinking about going with a Shoei rf1000 they arent too expensive on ebay? i want something fairly quiet isnt the rf1000 supposed to be quiet? does HJC have anything comparable

1/2 helmets are almost useless. They fail to protect the the parts of your head that will most likely be in contact with the ground or an object. Your face and the back of your head. If you can't wait for your helmet go to a pep boys and pick up a lid till you can get your back.

To answer your original question, try some safety sunglasses from Lowe's, home depot, or ACE...a good wrap-arounds pair can be had for $5-$7.
Cheap, effective. No worries if you lose/break them.
CW

To answer your original question, try some safety sunglasses from Lowe's, home depot, or ACE...a good wrap-arounds pair can be had for $5-$7.
Cheap, effective. No worries if you lose/break them.
CW

Agreed, learned my lesson years ago with cheap sunglasses, riding with my visor up and had something kick up and got to have a piece of 3 dollar gas station sunglass lens removed from my right eye:banghead: Go with something Z87.1 thats designed to take a hit and stay together

Last edited:
Back