Hair dryer in my face

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
103 Degrees today, On the ride home on a 4 lane highway I couldnt beleive how hot it was, I cracked the visor and I swear it felt like a Hair Dryer blowing straight in my face.

I think I may have found that point where riding is not as much fun as driving the truck with the A/C on ???

yep, it was much cooler to just keep your visor closed. Other than that it wasnt too bad.

I think Oklahoma was one of the hottest states that i have ever been to, being in the shade does not help the breeze felt like oven air...

I'm telling you...COOLING VEST!

+100, I read you thread about this. Been wanting to get one but kept talking myself out of it. Finally got one and looking forward to trying it out. Best deal I've found so far: FieldSheer Iceberg Cooling Vest - Closeout Price: $24.99! In stock NOW! Why pay list price of $49.99?

image.php

Also got this to see how it compares to my Under Armour shirts: http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/...answer_evaporator+undergarb+sleeveless+jersey

image.php?id=1949.jpg

Last edited:
+100, I read you thread about this. Been wanting to get one but kept talking myself out of it. Finally got one and looking forward to trying it out. Best deal I've found so far: FieldSheer Iceberg Cooling Vest - Closeout Price: $24.99! In stock NOW! Why pay list price of $49.99?

Also got this to see how it compares to my Under Armour shirts: Answer Evaporator Undergarb Sleeveless Jersey - Closeout Price: $17.99! In stock NOW! Why pay list price of $27.99?

Great find! Post up how well it works for you and add this link to my other thread pls :bowdown:

I'm going out on my 1k AFTER work. Vest already in freezer.

Back