hahn turbo tuning

i`m goin to install a hahn stage 1 turbo on my gen1 soon,how can i tune my bike myself through the ecu? is there a program that i can purchase or do anything because in the future i`ll want to upgrade ...Thanks in advance

looking to up grade in the future stay away from hahn....... it will save you a lot of money down the road

You can always purchase the Hahn kit with a Super 20 and external wastegate right out of the box, but you will end up spending more money than an RCC Stage One kit, and not be stuck with a mild steel header and log-type plenum. The Super 20 Shootout turbo is capable of 450 rwhp, though, and happens to spool up quickly. Not a bad choice, but definately more expensive than other kits, like RCC, which already come with stainless piping, an external gate, a turbo capable of over 400 rear wheel, and a two-year warranty on everything.
We have upgraded many a Hahn kit, and I agree with Dave . . .:beerchug:

I have a hahn "stage IV" with all the mentioned above items, and I'm alreadt talking with Richard at RCC to get bigger and better things, like an intercooled plenum for example.

If all you want to do is run less than 8 psi with 93 octane fuel on your stock bike then the hrc kit will satisfy your lust. If you want more than that then you will need to make serious additions and modifications to the hrc kit. A blow off valve didn't come with the kit in the past so you might need to purchase one of those if I doesn't have one. Also a dyno tune is highly encouraged to avoid leaning out your motors a/f too much and causing a blown engine. Ask the tuner if he/she has ever dealt with turbo motors before you ask them to tune it. If you have any questions on your hrc kit you can pm me, I have had a chance to deal with Mr. Bill Hahn Jr. personally because of all the problems I have had with their customer service and interaction with clients.
Posted via Mobile Device

im the wrong guy to ask lol, i have a very biased opinion. research some and talk with others, certainly if you are going to ryan he can do it with ecu for you, and be able to pull timing, de-restrict etc as well

im the wrong guy to ask lol, i have a very biased opinion. research some and talk with others, certainly if you are going to ryan he can do it with ecu for you, and be able to pull timing, de-restrict etc as well

I prefer the ECU tuning.

That being said, ask your tuner what they are the most proficient and comfortable with.

Since you plan to use Ryan, ask him and then take his advice. He won't lead you in the wrong direction.

Back