hahn turbo systems...problems with customer service

I have no direct experience with them, but your not the first to have this issue with them. Try a search while ya wait for others to chime in.

Droid via Tapatalk

Uh oh! better fire up the org engine and show it's power again.

Hey Hahn wake up we are :watching: you!

If you go onto facebook and friend him, i find it is much easier to get the info you are looking for, especially if you post information on his page. he tends to delete all teh negative comments but will respond back to you if you are polite and provide some courtesy and manners.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000599097218

I had problems with their "techs" before and when i got to talk to Bill Hahn Jr. Over the phone, it was like a whole different world, i even wonder if he knows that his "techs" are beyond ridiculous:rulez:.

thanks alot i might try the facebook thing...and yes once you get him on the phone he is nice as can be but still not very helpful...i havnt been rude or pushy but i have been trying to get my complete kit for over 6 months now....when it first arrived i was still in afghanistan and my dad took it to the shop where they would be doing the instal it sat there or about a week while they were doin a few motor upgrades then when they were ready to put the turbo on they opened the box and the fuel system and new exhaust were there but no turbo...it took them three days to get ahold of them and get the turbo shipped...and he also sent all the wrong size fasteners and the shop my bike is at had to add another port to the fuel system that hahn left off i guess he didnt qite know how to build a kit for an 08' but 7 months down the raod hopefully they can get it finished up today...i head back to afghanistan on the 21st of this month and i just want to ride my baby before i leave again.....thanks for the input guys i think i just needed to vent a little bit hahaha

Hack, Hahn has had problems getting orders correct in the past.. its happened to a lot of people. When they sent me the kit I was previously using they had forgotten parts and components and I had to machine some items to make their kit fit correctly. Since then I have avoided hahn products and from here on out I will be using strictly RCC components to make a complete Ultra Kit.
A lot of parts HRC has forgotten to add to orders is due to their supply chain. They order clamps, fittings and other kit components the same time you order kit through them. I doubt they check their suppliers boxes before they send the parts out as a kit because I also had wrong clamps, fittings, hoses etc. When I got my order. After 5 months of complaining I finally got everything they promised but like I said, I had to customize a few of their pieces to make it all tie together.
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah thats pretty much my same story i had to order and get the hose fittings overnighted from mr. turbo in houston last night and scott from cycle werkz had most of the items we recieved from hrc in the machine shop fixing them...i just got back from the shop this morning with yet another problem though...my kit is supposed to have a 10 psi actuator yet its really only 4 so now we're tryin to get that straightened out as well...it doesnt look like im goin to be able to get on it before i go back to afghanistan on the 21st...once this kit is completed if i do decide to do any upgrades im going to take it off throw it in the trash and start over with rcc but until then im just goin to tough it out...

10 psi, on a std 08 engine ???

Also have a look at what can be done with ecu editor , and replace the fmu/PC with a 1:1 reg and editor tuning

yeah thats pretty much my same story i had to order and get the hose fittings overnighted from mr. turbo in houston last night and scott from cycle werkz had most of the items we recieved from hrc in the machine shop fixing them...i just got back from the shop this morning with yet another problem though...my kit is supposed to have a 10 psi actuator yet its really only 4 so now we're tryin to get that straightened out as well...it doesnt look like im goin to be able to get on it before i go back to afghanistan on the 21st...once this kit is completed if i do decide to do any upgrades im going to take it off throw it in the trash and start over with rcc but until then im just goin to tough it out...

dont trash the kit, i know some people here that would like the turbo for their sand rails and drag kit cars. If you decide to get rid of the kit let me know, lots of market for that kinda stuff in Arizona.

PS, what branch you in? I am AF and stationed at Luke (AZ)

never had a problem with Bill I wonder why
same with Richard same with Barry.
1. your from texas
2. everyone in texas has a gun
3. everyone knows not to screw with a texan with a gun

my engine is not stock by any means thats why im goin for a little more boost....and johnny the one and only time that i actually got bill on the phone was for about 5 mins and he was kind and sounded as helpful as could be but from the moment the kit showed up i've just nothing but problem after problem with it ....im just frusterated at this point and about ready to give up...i dont have time to waist on it right now

Back