Had to share this

Yikes, can be more specific? Was it composed of food scraps, take out containers, used tissue paper?

It was all stuff that you would throw away in your house hold trash bro. I pulled the parts out of the box then closed it back up and the box is ready for the trash or to be sent back to the guy which ever I chose :laugh:

Well I had to share this with you guys cause me and the wife were pretty disgusted. Well as most of you guys and gals know wife had a get off on the SV650. Well after her get I was suprised and excited that she wanted to get back in the saddle so I went to work and found all the parts to replace the damaged ones. Well I order some of her from a guy on Ebay I bought the Front fairings, Front Fairing stay, and Gauge cover from this guy. Well he shipped all the stuff to my house and I got it from the man in brown yesterday. This is were it gets reallt nasty so like two kids at christmas the wife and I started opening boxs well the guy packed everything in the boxs but he used his house hold garbage to pack the parts. Guys if you pack something PLEASE do not use your house hold garbage:puke:

Post the info on his ratings for flea bay :thumbsup:

It was all stuff that you would throw away in your house hold trash bro. I pulled the parts out of the box then closed it back up and the box is ready for the trash or to be sent back to the guy which ever I chose :laugh:

I guess he was taking recycling a little too literally.

We were pulling out empty Chex Mix bags, flattened Totino's pizza boxes, the middle of empty rolls of tape. There were frozen burrito wrappers and all kinds of crap that looked he emptied his kitchen trash around the plastics for shipping. It was gross. We did not keep digging through all the crap to see what else was in there. eeewwweee! In fact hubby almost threw away the gauge cover thing because it was buried in trash and we didn't see it in there. ???

Back