Had to share this

rubber2burn

Donating Member
Registered
Well I had to share this with you guys cause me and the wife were pretty disgusted. Well as most of you guys and gals know wife had a get off on the SV650. Well after her get I was suprised and excited that she wanted to get back in the saddle so I went to work and found all the parts to replace the damaged ones. Well I order some of her from a guy on Ebay I bought the Front fairings, Front Fairing stay, and Gauge cover from this guy. Well he shipped all the stuff to my house and I got it from the man in brown yesterday. This is were it gets reallt nasty so like two kids at christmas the wife and I started opening boxs well the guy packed everything in the boxs but he used his house hold garbage to pack the parts. Guys if you pack something PLEASE do not use your house hold garbage:puke:

Well I had to share this with you guys cause me and the wife were pretty disgusted. Well as most of you guys and gals know wife had a get off on the SV650. Well after her get I was suprised and excited that she wanted to get back in the saddle so I went to work and found all the parts to replace the damaged ones. Well I order some of her from a guy on Ebay I bought the Front fairings, Front Fairing stay, and Gauge cover from this guy. Well he shipped all the stuff to my house and I got it from the man in brown yesterday. This is were it gets reallt nasty so like two kids at christmas the wife and I started opening boxs well the guy packed everything in the boxs but he used his house hold garbage to pack the parts. Guys if you pack something PLEASE do not use your house hold garbage:puke:

Why take out the trash when you can just mail it to someone. :cookoo:

RSD.

WTF!? Garbage? That's just lazy nastyness. How'd the plastics come out? Look good? Everything ok w/ those? Good to hear she's getting back in the saddle :thumbsup:

By the way....you have a ton of words missing in your post bro. :whistle:

Someone was asking about how to ship plastics, now we know :laugh:

Hope everything goes together for ya. :thumbsup:

take out the parts...put some of your trash in it with his and mail it back.:cheerleader:

WEIRD for sure, scale from 1-10 how much of it was "trash" versus news paper or other improv packing material?

it was probably fresh food when he packed it...we all know the brown truck can be slow at times:rofl:

Yikes, can be more specific? Was it composed of food scraps, take out containers, used tissue paper?

He must have thought you got a really good deal on the plastics and didnt want to spring for packing material.

Back