Had to put down MW3

BUSA CRUSEN

Registered
The game just got too laggy for me. I was the leader of my clan and everything. I was just freaking out every time I played because I couldn't kill anybody unless they were running away from me. Sometimes they could even turn around and kill me once I started shooting them. Just going back to Borderlands now and waiting for Borderlands 2 to come out. And thankfully the weather is changing, so I can go ride my bike instead of sitting on the couch. I have noticed that I am in a much better mood now that I quit playing the game! Now I don't know if I want to try Black Ops 2 for fear of it having just as many problems.

I have been hearing some great things about Battlefield 2... Im going to pick it up this weekend and give it a shot !! As far as MW3 goes... are you sure its not just your internet connection.... I am currently in Kuwait where the internet is **** and I use my phone as a hotspot and play online off of it with out problem....???

having the same problems here.........just up and quit in the middle of a match dont think im going to play on live again until the new comes out tired of my my team getting mad because i cant kill somone fast enough

I have been hearing some great things about Battlefield 2... Im going to pick it up this weekend and give it a shot !! As far as MW3 goes... are you sure its not just your internet connection.... I am currently in Kuwait where the internet is **** and I use my phone as a hotspot and play online off of it with out problem....???

You mean BF3 right? Coming from a BF3 player(PC).... Don't buy it! You will be forced to use Origin(is like Steam) which basically has annoying pop up adds you can't turn off. Then you have a web based browser to find and pick servers. Patches has only made the game worse. Their ability to fix issues that come about from patches is pretty much doesn't exist. All games have issues,but BF3 is leading the pack. Also virtually non existent Derv interaction in the forums.
If you mean BF2. It's a great game. Dated,but great.

I play BF3 on Ps3 and honestly it's the best game if you can call it that ive ever played if you can call it that :)

To me it's more like a war simulator that you immerse yourself in. Some virtual reality goggles and it would fry most people's minds. There is nothing like taking off in a Russian jet and going and strafing some tank or some guys on the ground, parachuting out of it and while your on the way down sniping some other guy, then you land swap guns and machine gun a few, hop in a tank and level a building four guys are in killing all at the same time, run over a placed land mine, nearly die and have to evac the tank, run for like twenty minutes real time cuz some of the maps are HUGE and without a vehicle your screwed, and finally after that you finally get back to where the real battle is and BLAM get sniped by some guy who climbed twenty stories up a crane and zapped your ass! :)

Call of Duty you can't do ANY of that!

BF3 is amazing on ps3 haven't played for awhile but so far its the best game that's come out. But I have to say team is critical if you want to play the game how it was designed. I hate when you get a group of guys and everyone picks the sniper class:banghead: maybe we should have a ORG BF3 team :D " Death by Hayabusa" They would never see the bullet coming :D

BF3 is amazing on ps3 haven't played for awhile but so far its the best game that's come out. But I have to say team is critical if you want to play the game how it was designed. I hate when you get a group of guys and everyone picks the sniper class:banghead: maybe we should have a ORG BF3 team :D " Death by Hayabusa" They would never see the bullet coming :D

When I pick it up this weekend I will get your screen name and you can skool me on some basics and help me get use to some maps....:thumbsup:

So I am suppose to teach military guy how to play a military based game. OK :D (what do they teach these guys :banghead:)

HA HA HA ..... You know what I meant... Dayum... You can't say nothing around here.... :banghead:

Hmmmmm.... Midland, Mi.......hmmmm.... On google earth, looks to be alot of places to hide around there with a sniper rifle....:whistle:

put your ps3 in my inbox...i play bf3 too... though i havent see boo on lately....

With MW3 it's the lag compensation that ruins the game.I play with a guy that has a 100meg connection and he lags all over the place. Just gimme some borderlands!

Back