Had fun at vir

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I went to VIR for the AMA races. Saw Mladin WIPE THE FLOOR with everyone. He lapped the guys in the back of the pack!!

I also got to go to the speed TV trailer where they show the previews for the upcoming seasons... AT a motorcycle race, %75 of the showing was NASCAR and the truck series... I hate Nascar... SO, I voiced my opinion, rather loudly, at the end of the showing... THe video ended, and I said "They DO realize NASCAR sucks, right?" Cracked up half the people in there. The other half weren't too happy with me, including some sarcastic kid... then somebody else said "Yeah, this IS a motorcycle race... There were hardly any in that thing"... I wonder if NASCAR TV... I mean SPEED might get the point? Probably not...

I also got to see some Umbrella girls
drooling3.gif

And... I believe a member here some video.... some of the race... some of my "practice" runs...
biggrin.gif

Cool man. I was in OCMD from Tuesday and was supposed to go to VIR. Two of my buds on R1's rode down for the race.

Hey, is that your Chevelle in you avatar?

There is something missing from this thread....

hmmmm.....

Oh yeah.....

PICS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah... He's short too... came up to my chest. I know mrninja9 is a fan of his, so I got him a gift I'm sending his way... once I get his addy.
laugh.gif

it was sooooo hot there yestaday!! but well worth the trip....

i thought team hunter were all ninja's!!

they had some awsome bikes in all the tents down by the pit, i think i've seen a few in some mags before. sorry no pics though... yamahor... u ever pass a 350 on your way home???

it was sooooo  hot there yestaday!!  but well worth the trip....

i thought team hunter were all ninja's!!  

they had some awsome bikes in all the tents down by the pit, i think i've seen a few in some mags before.   sorry no pics though...   yamahor...  u ever pass a 350 on your way home???
no... no 350's were passed by Susans Saturn on my way home... They ran away down a backroad out of fear of the wrath of a Saturn.
tounge.gif

Sweet, Milfhunter strikes again!

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156100049 -->

Back