had a safety epiphany

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
so I was standing in my garage after reading a couple of threads about bikes being stolen ect...I have a concrete anchor in my garage floor to chain the bike too, I decided to go look around and I noticed on the wall of my garage is my bolt cutters, then it hit me...that's like handing the thieves the tools they need to cut the chain and steal my baby, so I suggest if you have the 4 foot handle bolt cutters you keep them in the house....also I have a security system on the garage itself..motion, glass and door protection...the siren is so loud you will actually go deaf...about 30 seconds before that the police are called via a cell back up unit on the alarm complete with its own power source and backup...lol

Last edited:
Holy cow, Batman!!! :laugh:

You should sleep good at night knowing your baby is PROTECTED!!!! Wow!!! :thumbsup:

Acehole's theft deterent: Rotweiler that never sleeps, owner that wakes easily, gun in every room of the house. Done.:thumbsup:

i put a sign on the bike that states that if they steal my bike i will hunt them down and make them pay for thier crime and put as a special fine to thier lengthy sentence...they have to take my wife.... i still have my bike

All you really need is some liquid nitrogen for most materials to become brittle enough......hide the hammer... :oldcool:

Back