Hacking my haya 2001-02

cyberd

Registered
Hi,
i am from Greece so - sorry for my bad us english...
when i saw this forum i feel cool that other people have the same worries like me...

So.. my haya is 2001 or 2002 model (black/silver color)
i boughted from other person so at 2003... i dont know exactly the model

is a european Deutch model for sure... so has a 300Km top speed :-( (Greek models has 340Km/h)

So i ve added:

Yoshimura Titan full exhaust from start to end one ----> 1300 euro
BMC Air Filter ---------------------------------------> 110 euro
I cut the 21st (black/brown) cable (like suzuki official service told me)
the official service told me that may be have down from airfilter box little taps... but didn't have... so there is no other modification can do... :-(

but i have not speed more than 299-300km/h

My motorcycle loose the power at low.. (1500-2000rpm) and go upper (5000-5500rpm) with more power
But now goes wheelie!!!

But not having the best performance...

What to do... ?

Somewhere i ve read about FLAPPERS
rock.gif
what is flapper (a photo)...

I want to have the maximum speed of this motorcycle
but the maximum power at any rpm (1000-12500)
but i want to not harm it too...

please help me with photo if it is possible thanx in advance...

So i ve added:

Yoshimura Titan full exhaust from start to end one ----> 1300 euro
BMC Air Filter ---------------------------------------> 110 euro
the official service told me that may be have down from airfilter box little taps... but didn't have... so there is no other modification can do... :-(

but i have not speed more than 299-300km/h

My motorcycle loose the power at low.. (1500-2000rpm) and go upper (5000-5500rpm) with more power
But now goes wheelie!!!

But not having the best performance...

What to do... ?
wow.gif

I'm not sure what wires you are being told to cut here. First time I have heard of that in the US anyway. There are a few different ways to get around the top speed limiter. The most typical way here in the USA is to get a TRE or have the Gear position sensor re-worked. I am sure some of the others on here who are more well versed than I am about this would be more than happy to chime in.

Oh and welcome!

<!--EDIT|bigoltool
Reason for Edit: "added welcome"|1151698769 -->

I think the wire he's talking about is the one for the 02 sensor,which he doesnt need to do unless he adds a full system that doesnt have a bung for the sensor,All you need is a PC3 USB and a good map.:;):

@bigoltool
thank you for welcome! i hope i can help sometime too

CAUTION that's only for Models from Germany!!!!
The 21st wire (black/brown or yellow) is a Suzuki Official Tip as they are saying to me... It is at the 2nd line of bottom - at 4th column at ECU (output i think)...
but as i said i didn't see any difference ! :-(((((

thanx nitrousjunkie too and the other guys

hmmm...
well i ll buy a powercommander (the PC3 USB will work with my 01 busa ?)
...but first i ll make these modifies i ve read here:

PAIR REMOVAL (www.lontronics.nl/domeinen/fastsjonny)
AIRBOX MODIFICATION (www.lontronics.nl/domeinen/fastsjonny)
and at last The Marble tip... what will help ? - get more perf  or no ?

will i see any good with all these (PAIR/AIRBOX... and marble ..hmmm) ?

<!--EDIT|cyberd
Reason for Edit: "bigoltool note"|1151739720 -->

Just curious. Don't you have to register vehicles and get insurance in Greece? If so, didn't you have to list the model year for that? Europe different from the USA, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Just curious. Don't you have to register vehicles and get insurance in Greece? If so, didn't you have to list the model year for that? Europe different from the USA, so it wouldn't surprise me.
hmmm....
well, when i boughted (used) at 2003 from other country. they told me that was 02 model... but i think is 01...

so... inssurance in Greece gets number of the year you get it!

@bigoltool
thank you for welcome! i hope i can help sometime too

CAUTION that's only for Models from Germany!!!!
The 21st wire (black/brown or yellow) is a Suzuki Official Tip as they are saying to me... It is at the 2nd line of bottom - at 4th column at ECU (output i think)...
but as i said i didn't see any difference ! :-(((((

thanx nitrousjunkie too and the other guys

hmmm...
well i ll buy a powercommander (the PC3 USB will work with my 01 busa ?)
...but first i ll make these modifies i ve read here:

PAIR REMOVAL (www.lontronics.nl/domeinen/fastsjonny)
AIRBOX MODIFICATION (www.lontronics.nl/domeinen/fastsjonny)
and at last The Marble tip... what will help ? - get more perf  or no ?

will i see any good with all these (PAIR/AIRBOX... and marble ..hmmm) ?
but what about... ?

pair removal with full exhaust system..., do i need to put any powercommander ? or pair removal will work ok ?

You should put the powercomander on whenever you install a full exhaust system. I put a full system on and removed the pair system at the same time so I don't know if there is much of a difference in power. I mainly wanted to remove any extra weight I didn't need, like the pair valve. I have heard that you gain 2-3hp from removing the pair valve. You really need to get the power comander with a map. This will make you bike run way better than it is now. I don't believe the power comander removes the top speed limiter though. I've only gone 180mph (about 295kph) so I couldn't tell you for sure.

Back