h7 & h9 bulbs ?

H2447INTX

Registered
ok i am looking for some nice bulbs for the busa something like the Sylvania cool blue or silver star !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the factory book says they are h7 low beam and h9 high beam so, now

wher can i buy them?

the h7 i can get anyplace but i can not seam to find the h9

any help or even a link would be nice !

I got some at Auto Zone if you have one near you. The Silverstar is a big improvement over the stock headlight, but HID is the best $ yopu will spend if you ride at night.

yea i called and looked they have the h7 but i can not find the h9

and i am not big on the hid converstions

Check out some bulbs at ToBeFast.com

Sportbike HIDS Nova Motorcycle HID Kit,Sportbike HID Lights,Sportbike HID Light Kits,Yamaha R1 Hid,Yamaha R6,Hayabusa Hid Light Kits,ToBeFast.com - Tobefast

HyperX Bulbs HYPERX Motorcycle H7 H4 Replacement Light Bulbs - Tobefast

If we don't show the H9 in Hyper X we have them in stock just not on the website. Call usa at (606) 432-1556 or E-mail Sales@tobefast.com and we can hook you up.

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Sales@tobefast.com
Phone (606) 432-1556
Street Bike Parts`Sportbike Helmets`Yamaha R1`R6 Parts`GSXR Parts`Honda CBR Parts`Street Bike Gear`Clothing`Jackets`Gloves

Might want to check out the Phillips Xtreme Power and Motovision series.

Haven't used either myself but read some good reviews on the Xtreme Power with up to 80 percent more light.

XP Moto: Racing performance

Phillips Motovision was designed specifically for Motorcycles with 40 percent more white light and 10-20 meter longer beam.

The Motovision version also has an Orange tint when viewed by oncoming traffic for better visibility.

MotoVision: Be seen! Drive safely

Here is a link to a review on Xtreme Power as used on a car with real world comparison pics

Philips Xtreme power +80 H4 bulbs - Honda Civic Forum

Maybe someone here on the forum has used these and can chime in with some info? How do they compare to Silverstars etc... ?

Silverstars do not make the H9 bulb. I have a H7 bulb just sitting in my garage... If your interested I'll mail it to you. I went with HID so I don't have a use for it...

Can we use a 70 watt h-7 along with a 80 watt h-9 with out melting anything?, i would think that this modest increase in power would work, any thought's...

just get HIDs no worries about melting wires. less actual draw then reg. bulbs.

www.ddmtuning.com $54 delivered for H7 1 light setup. thats what i have (4500k), low beam is all you need.

35w HIDs are brighter then what you're lookin at

and NO i wouldn't run those wattage bulbs either.

Last edited:
Back