H.org memebers in my area

dunno, there used to be, but this is a good way of getting their attention too :beerchug:

you coming down the hill to the stampede next month? Probably can meet some locals there for sure..plus I think a few of us are heading back north afterwards, could be a good ride :thumbsup:

dunno, there used to be, but this is a good way of getting their attention too :beerchug:

you coming down the hill to the stampede next month? Probably can meet some locals there for sure..plus I think a few of us are heading back north afterwards, could be a good ride :thumbsup:

I'm in Idaho Falls, ID. Too old to ride that far.

I'm in Idaho Falls, ID. Too old to ride that far.

??? heh, you havent seen the average age of the busa owner 'round here then have ya :laugh:

At any rate, a few of us are trekking up towards yellow stone a few days after the stampede if you wanna ride over and meet up. The stampede should be a blast, seems like a bunch folks meeting in SLC on that friday and hauling to Reno, probably could find some trailer room or at least ride with the group :beerchug:

??? heh, you havent seen the average age of the busa owner 'round here then have ya :laugh:

At any rate, a few of us are trekking up towards yellow stone a few days after the stampede if you wanna ride over and meet up. The stampede should be a blast, seems like a bunch folks meeting in SLC on that friday and hauling to Reno, probably could find some trailer room or at least ride with the group :beerchug:

What time frame?

Back