Gym wackos

see?  The dance of mate selection
I think it was the dance of "flirt with my wife" and this is the move Ill use on you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

back when i was bodybuilding [25yo] we were stacking the angled incline leg press with ALLL the weight we could find. i think we were pressing over 1000lbs. so i'm up and as i'm pressing we hear a small "pop" in my right knee. my bud goes "that didn't sound good". lol, good thing it wasn't bad.

Guess I will never understand "treadmills" wouldnt you rather be outside than sit in the same place staring at a wall? or is it a "showing off" thing?
Mate Selection, my friend. Continuation of the species. There's Bars and Gyms topping the list.

Since we no longer work on farms to survive and find mates at the nightly town dinners, and are spread to the wind due to hectic schedules and opportunies, we flock to watering holes and chest puffing arenas to dance for our mates.

... I prefer RussianBrides.com

ok i'm kidding. but I just tried going there and, sure enough, it exists! hahahahahhaa
I would guess that is about 85% accurate... the other 15? old fat guys like me? or old folk trying to cheat the grim reaper out of another year?
rofl.gif

at my gym they have the free weights down stairs and the cable weights and treadmills upstairs. will at the end of the night you would hear the really loud banging and then when I would go upstairs to finish the workout on the treadmill there was this hill billy up there working out in jeans which your not supposed to do because it rips the cover of the seats and he would have the machines stacked well more then he could really get a rep out of and he would do about four or five half reps and slam the weights down. He didn't have good form at all just dropped the weights that guy made me want to punch him in the face.
guns.gif
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

I watched a dude smash his thumb dropping a bar bell on the squat rack after doing some pwr cleans and didnt move his thumb out of the way first and literally his thumb bursted open and a bunch of tissue and muscle was sticking out of the side.

I also got locked in one time. Last one there and they shut lights off and left while I was in shower. Luckily the cleaners come in an hour later. So I worked out a little more till they got there.

Back