Gym wackos

Projekt

Registered
Dealing with jerks at the gym

Saw this today and thought it was hilarious.

Back when I was a teen, I had a membership at the 24Hour nautilus in San Jose. There was a guy there with a mullet that wore really tight, poor fitting clothes. The guy had an obnoxious war cry type of yell on every rep for every different exercise. It sounded like oooooohhhHHHAAAAAA! After some time into his workout, you could look around to see everybody's WTF look. Thus, my buddy and I decided to implement some corrective actions.
I started to imitate his yell on every one of my reps which would turn into a sort of yell off with the whole gym giggling because they knew what was up.
The guy eventually stopped the medieval war cry and all was better.

Well the only one I have is about this girl who stares at me the whole time I am on the treadmill. She has even tried to trip me up once too!

Oh then there is this boy who whines and cries and runs around the room like a lunatic.

I'm talking about my DOGS.... When I am on the treadmill st home doing my 3 miles my dog Daisy stares at me the whole time (and inches closer and closer to me) and my dog Titus just freaks out
laugh.gif

People most students who dont put they weights back. I just tell them their mom dosent work here. Im usually the last to leave at night and sometimes spend 20 mins putting stuff away but do I get a cut in membership nooo.

hahaahha! What a strange yet fun topic. only goofiness I experienced was on the social side of it. I was working out and observing this overly muscled dude sort of floating around the various machines pretty quickly, gravitating to the ones closest to females. I ACTUALLY HEARD him use two very bad lines:
"Do you come here often?"
"Hey baby, looking good!"
It was really funny to me because I could not believe he actually said those. But I'll give him props for trying. As I recall the lines were not effective

Guess I will never understand "treadmills" wouldnt you rather be outside than sit in the same place staring at a wall? or is it a "showing off" thing?

I tried the gym and it was just too much for me... I would rather be fat than deal with some of the creatures I met there.. (and I usually get along ok with most somehow) Maybe just too many egos? Props to the gym kings and queens... you put a lot of work into your physique..

i dont have to worry about this, we have a full gym at work

that i never use
laugh.gif

True story...I am in the gym on sat. hardly anybody else there...I mean 4 people maybe total of about 6 rooms. I'm in the free weight room doing bench presses and the only other person is this tallish (about high 5s maybe 6 foot) well fit college student (seen her in ther all the time) in spandex.

So here I am doing the bench, when out of nowhere, this spandex...er umm...crotch appears almost straddling my head, about an inch and half from my eyes 
eek2.gif
..."looks like you need a spot" I hear...I almost dropped the whole friggen thing on my throat, concentration was completely SHOT.

I'm sure she ment nothing but genuine help but 
eek2.gif
  warn me next timeI did a few more (extra) sets hopping for more help but she was gone to another room.
tounge.gif

eek2.gif

Guess I will never understand "treadmills"   wouldnt you rather be outside than sit in the same place staring at a wall?  or is it a "showing off" thing?  
Mate Selection, my friend.  Continuation of the species.  There's Bars and Gyms topping the list.

Since we no longer work on farms to survive and find mates at the nightly town dinners, and are spread to the wind due to hectic schedules and opportunies, we flock to watering holes and chest puffing arenas to dance for our mates.

... I prefer RussianBrides.com

ok i'm kidding.  but I just tried going there and, sure enough, it exists!  hahahahahhaa

People most students who dont put they weights back. I just tell them their mom dosent work here. Im usually the last to leave at night and sometimes spend 20 mins putting stuff away but do I get a cut in membership nooo.
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Same here, it just TTTTTTTTTTT's
firedevil.gif
 me off when all these guys (usually under 25 yrs old
banghead.gif
) just don't put their weights BACK on the racks. As if it's someone elses job
sadnews.gif
. Even with signs saying, "If you can lift them, You can Rack them". Really is a pain especially for the Women who have to clear the bars when no one is there to help  
rant.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

True story...I am in the gym on sat. hardly anybody else there...I mean 4 people maybe total of about 6 rooms. I'm in the free weight room doing bench presses and the only other person is this tallish (about high 5s maybe 6 foot) well fit college student (seen her in ther all the time) in spandex.

So here I am doing the bench, when out of nowhere, this spandex...er umm...crotch appears almost straddling my head, about an inch and half from my eyes 
eek2.gif
..."looks like you need a spot" I hear...I almost dropped the whole friggen thing on my throat, concentration was completely SHOT.

eek2.gif
  warn me next timeI did a few more (extra) sets hopping for more help but she was gone to another room.
tounge.gif
You know the real story continues to the part that you two find a quiet corner in the dark unused aerobics room and get to work on your own "special" exercise routine.
heart.gif

eek2.gif

eek2.gif

eek2.gif
tounge.gif
You know the real story continues to the part that you two find a quiet corner in the dark unused aerobics room and get to work on your own "special" exercise routine.
heart.gif
..... Backka - bowm, bacckka bowm bowm......

eek2.gif

There was a farter at the gym I used to go to... He had a ten to twelve foot radius around him at all times.

old skinny dude at my gym wearing a kilt and doing pullups.

There was a farter at the gym I used to go to... He had a ten to twelve foot radius around him at all times.
We have a smelly one at our gym, too, but it's B.O. rather than farts. I don't know if he doesn't shower or never washes his gym clothes, but you can't get within 20 feet of the guy without your eyes watering. My only other complaint is that as I get older, the weights get heavier...

A few years ago, I also worked partime at the YMCA as a fitness instructor. We had a karate guy who would come in and do his moves on a mat in the corner.

He was no where near anyone else and was NOT intimidating in his actions. I had a guy come up and go off on me for "allowing" him to do that in the workout room where he could hit someone.

This was blown way out of proportion. I later found out the "complainer" had been flirting with "Karate Mans" wife. Then it all became sooooo clear.
ohthedrama.gif

The best is when a new guy comes in and is doing Squats and lets one rip and sharts himself those are the best

Back