GXS1300R MANUAL

OB_asubayah

Registered
I keep reading about people waiting for their manuals; I bought one for $68.45 and it arrived at my address in a few days! I can't guarantee you'll get yours as quick because I don't know how many are left. I ordered it at night on the internet and they sent it out the next morning! I bought the manual at motocom. give 'em a try they were courteous & friendly and quick!
Sorry, posted in the wrong forum! 13 hr work days at a mine can make your mind wander.

[This message has been edited by asubayah (edited 09 September 1999).]

Okay, good tip. I just ordered one from Motocom.com today, Friday, at 5:30pm. I'll let you guys know when it shows up. They showed that it was in stock when I ordered.

[This message has been edited by Busa Dude (edited 10 September 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Busa Dude (edited 10 September 1999).]

Thanks for the tip! Just ordered mine. There was only one left when I ordered...just in time for my trip!

Recieved service manual today.
It is your standard loose bound type with approx 200 double sided pages.
Will fit in standard three ring binder.
If anyone is having trouble finding one in stock, I can make copys and send one out to whom ever would like one.
The price came to around $68.00 with shipping.
I will do it for $35.00 with shipping for anyone that wants one. (in the U.S.)
And if I get a lot of requests I will drop the price down.
You can Email me at offcermike@aol.com
I will give you my mailing address.

I got it! Came today (Thursday, 16th) at 3:00pm. It didn't come in a fancy binder like Honda did with their Goldwing manual (my other toy) so I went out and bought one. So, six days after ordering it, its in my soon-to-be greasy hands. Remember, that's www.motocom.com They're out of stock right now, probably because of you lucky folks, but they say it's only about 2 weeks to replenish their stock so go ahead and order yours.

Re:new to the forum

can anyone tell me if the tranny on a busa notorious for leaking at the output shaft..Ii had new seals install and a new spacer with o-ring...got the bike backk still leaking..where else could it be leaking from in that area?

Re: new to the forum

can anyone tell me if the tranny on a busa notorious for leaking at the output shaft..Ii had new seals install and a new spacer with o-ring...got the bike backk still leaking..where else could it be leaking from in that area?

Hey, this thread is over 10 years old. :laugh:

You'd probably get much better results by posting a new thread about your problem here... Busa problems - Hayabusa.oRg

And good luck getting the issue resolved. :beerchug:

Re: new to the forum

You could also pick up a service manual with one of our sponsors.

Genuine Suzuki Manuals

Back