GVWR = 985lbs

Are you looking at MAX vehicle weight with passengers....?

They are 550ish give or take stock... ;)

478 lb bike, plus gas and fluids ~500 lbs, plus 270 lb rider and 180 lb passenger, eegh, 950 lbs, lol.

Try GVWR = 1500 Lbs

giant%20squid.JPG

According to Suzuki's website a Gen II has a curb weight of 575. If that is true that leaves you about 375 pounds for everything else. After taking away me and my riding gear weight I have about 125 pounds for a passenger in gear. Luckily for me I like petite women or I couldn't have a passenger on the bike.

I have a feeling some of you are exceeding this though. :laugh:

Try GVWR = 1500 Lbs

giant%20squid.JPG
I know that guy. He didn't want to spendthe coin on buying lowing links for the rear, so he picked her up. He didn't realize till after dinner that she was more expensive to feed than the lowering kit. :laugh:

P.S. I don't know this person. If I did know the guy, I'd hide his keys from him until his girl had a hunger rage and stampeded the next small village looking for small animals and children to consume. Then he and I would escape to safety.

I know that guy. He didn't want to spendthe coin on buying lowing links for the rear, so he picked her up. He didn't realize till after dinner that she was more expensive to feed than the lowering kit. :laugh:

P.S. I don't know this person. If I did know the guy, I'd hide his keys from him until his girl had a hunger rage and stampeded the next small village looking for small animals and children to consume. Then he and I would escape to safety.

:rofl: LMAO! Funny sh*t crawler

You guys better stop bad talking my sister!

fat_biker_1.jpg

I think that guy's name is Edward. I could be wrong, but it looks like a guy that used to race and post over on SH.org and number of years back. Everyone gave him a bad time.

On a serious note, has anyone experienced any problems with you and a passenger with full gear on and a set of Givi side bags with SW-Motech rack?

The weight adds up fast when you start to count 3 big bags, rider and passenger in full gear.

fat_biker_1.jpg

I think that guy's name is Edward. I could be wrong, but it looks like a guy that used to race and post over on SH.org and number of years back. Everyone gave him a bad time.

it's funny he's got knee sliders. he's a BIG boy.

Back