GVWR = 985lbs

If it wasnt for the BIG people the hayabusa wouldnt have the sales it does. Im a really big boy, over 400 and 6 foot 1 and i ride the piss out of mine. if you want to make fun of someone to it cuase they ANT wearing gaer, not cause they are. Sometimes people on this board is unbeleiveable.

I know there is video of the big guy at the dragstrip, it was posted here on the .org.. Good for him, takes guts to go out and do something knowing your gonna get beat down from haters.... :beerchug:

If it wasnt for the BIG people the hayabusa wouldnt have the sales it does. Im a really big boy, over 400 and 6 foot 1 and i ride the piss out of mine. if you want to make fun of someone to it cuase they ANT wearing gaer, not cause they are. Sometimes people on this board is unbeleiveable.

not sure exactly what the 2nd part of your post meant, but if your saying you're too big for gear, i think the pic of the big boy on the ZX12 proves you wrong. prolly like most of your clothes your gonna have to get it custom made.

it ain't cheap, but neither is skin replacement.

What is was trying to say was that atleast the man is wearing leathers. if people want to pick on someone then they should pick on the people that ride with no helments and no gear. In other words dont pick on the dude cause he is big.

Back