guyz i need ur help please

Power_head

Registered
hello brothers
i bought this bike yesterday , from indianapolis action , dose anybody inb here knows the bike ? or knows what dose it has like modficition in side the engine ?
here is some of the bike photos
and even if nobody knows it just would you guyz tell me what it has , thanks

537430073.jpg

815089923.jpg

309620879.jpg

looking forword to read from u brothers

Levers, mirrors, exhaust, swingarm and top clamp are aftermarket and its been lowered. The longer list would be the parts that aren't on the bike that maybe should be. How much ya pay for that bad boy? Plans for parting it out or rebuild?

thanks allot brother for ut time
yes am gonna customize it with some airbrush and fat tire kit
would u please visit me on Power_head in facebook u will see some of the bikes i built with firends u'll like it :)

thanks

What they said and it looks as though it had a 1k tail on it.

Looks like it used to be a nice busa and someone did not appreciate it and tore it up..

PH, where you guys located at?

If I was on right power head page, those are some nice bikes.

looking at the bike I would put my money on that nothing has been done to the engine. All the visible mods are fluff except the swingarm. Seeing that it has an extended mac arm but no airshifter leads me to believe it was strictly a street bike.

i boght it for 3500 $ , it says that the engine is ok ,, and yes i guess it had 1k tail cuz of the brackets
what kind of exhuest is that
thanks

i boght it for 3500 $ , it says that the engine is ok ,, and yes i guess it had 1k tail cuz of the brackets
what kind of exhuest is that
thanks

No idea, its not one I recall seeing before. Some close up pics of it would definetly help.

Back