Guys tell the truth, did you watch the Victoria's Secret 'Fashion' Show tonight?

Did you watch?

• I would switch over when she walked out of the room

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recorded it AND switched over when my wife walked out of the room, how brave am I? How much you wanna bet it's deleted by the time I get home tomorrow night?

Nope, I watched Man Vs Food on the Travel Station. Guy ate :cheerleader: the 72 oz Steak, along with a Bake Potato, Salad and Shrimp Salad. All in 32 min.s at the Amarillo Texas Steak House.

A Real Manly Eater :laugh:

But my Wife did watch the V-S Show along with her mother :whistle:

I guess when you've got the BEST, you don't need to watch the REST :thumbsup:

Well, that's what my Wife told me :rofl:

ummm... no I'm working at the Victoria Secrets HQ these days on a project... I get enough visual stimulation just going to work :laugh:

ummm... no I'm working at the Victoria Secrets HQ these days on a project... I get enough visual stimulation just going to work :laugh:

this post is absolutely worthless without pics!!! :poke:

:laugh:

Heck no I was at work but would not have watched it anyway. Besides that stuff looks better on the floor to me :whistle:

i heard about it, the thing is, i already have the most beautiful woman on earth in my bed every night.... so they can prance around on tv while i have the real deal prancing around my room.

i heard about it, the thing is, i already have the most beautiful woman on earth in my bed every night.... so they can prance around on tv while i have the real deal prancing around my room.

I beg to differ sir :laugh:

Forgot all about it. Can't stand the wings. Bleah.

--Wag--

i would have watched, but i didn't know it was on. i would have told my wife she could pick out her christmas present for me. ha ha! she would not care if i watched it because she would probably have already had it on picking out some expensive underwear:laugh:.

I would have watched if I had known it was on...I watched Clerks II again. When I grow up I want to be Randall Graves :laugh:

Many days can go by when I don't even turn my TV on.

:whistle:

That'd be 'no' :laugh:

Back