Guys like this give us a bad name

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:crimson'>There is a place for everything! That wasn't one!!
rock.gif
Here is though.
</span></span>

http://www.bofunk.com/video/2397/christian_pfeiffer.html
Impressive skills...
cool.gif

Why such hatred on this board for stunters and squidly types. I agree that what they are doing may give bikes a bad name to people. However, if they are enjoying themselves, let them be. We can't have a mindset of these riders are bad and we are good. It does not matter what bike they are on, they will scare people and most non-riders do not know a hayabusa from a honda 600.

J

Why such hatred on this board for stunters and squidly types. I agree that what they are doing may give bikes a bad name to people. However, if they are enjoying themselves, let them be. We can't have a mindset of these riders are bad and we are good. It does not matter what bike they are on, they will scare people and most non-riders do not know a hayabusa from a honda 600.

J
Because these imbeciles are doing it down the middle of a busy street with pedestrians in the crosswalk! Take that sh!te to a parking lot or track!

agree that is not a place for that. I like to wheelie and all, but not around a busy street with people and cars. I must say they do have balls doing that through intersections. Lucky noone came flying through those intersections.

(Kweave @ Sep. 02 2006,23:40) sweeeet.  Those bikes were like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
No they were like Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
tounge.gif
We don't mind them there credit cards.

Shoot.

Yeah, shoot.

Back