Guy makes bet with g/ f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I am going to help a guy fulfill a fantasy that I have allways had and never will get why?

crazy.gif

Ok, so I am going to help a guy fulfill a fantasy that I have allways had and never will get why?

crazy.gif
Did I ever tell you about that time on Martha's Vineyard in the Summer of 83, well I can't because this is a family site, but his dream happened for me that summer.
Ahhh !!!! to be young again and at the beach.

What a loser. If he can't work this out on his own and wins it thru a bet....I give them 2 weeks together.

1.44 million hits, i say he will win, but i could be wrong, i mean the internet could shut down right?.. right?...

-WHEELMAN

I would have to put some serious time and thought into the choice of the third person....I mean you're only gonna get one chance....But then again maybe not...she may find that she enjoys it more than you do

I clicked the refresh button a few times and the numbers kept goin, wunder if this is for real?
rock.gif
oh well kinda cool anyway.

would be happy to help the man achieve the "fantasy" but from personal experiecne of living it for 8 months (all three of us living together and sleeping together).....it gets stressfull but hell once in a while on the side is fun too!!!!

He must have won he is above the 2,000,000 mark and counting. Hope he has a choice in who the menage a trois is with. Looking at his GF laughing she may have the last laugh after all>
face7.gif

would be happy to help the man achieve the "fantasy" but from personal experiecne of living it for 8 months (all three of us living together and sleeping together).....it gets stressfull but hell once in a while on the side is fun too!!!!
Wore you down did they
rock.gif
tounge.gif

IMO, i think she WANTS to do the threesome...

then, she leaves this idiot for the other girl and his whole plan backfires!!  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|BUSA_CHeMiST
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144325053 -->

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back