Guy goes travelling round Europe, turns phone off and forgets to tell girlfriend.....

Re: Guy goes travelling round Europe, turns phone off and forgets to tell girlfriend.

:rofl:... Kinda hard to believe it ever happened... but nice story...

Surprised she didn't report him missing since she cares so much...

Thanks for sharing

Re: Guy goes travelling round Europe, turns phone off and forgets to tell girlfriend.

Thanks man, if I ever go to europe with out my girlfriend I'll leave my phone on :laugh:

HAHA nice.

You know what gets me about this kind of stuff. Its amazing how they "LOVE" someone Ie. His girlfriend , yet she goes about verbally abusing him calling him an azzhole and fcuk head etc. I would never be with someone who was like that, and yeah , that was the better thing to do on her part, have sex with another guy after a few days, wow , she really loves him hahaha.

He never loved her also. 2 weeks and he never bothered to send a email from one of the hotel's computers or a land line phone call. And to go 2 weeks to europe by youself and not get any?

what a douchbag...

that was still pretty funny though :thumbsup:

That was good!!!:laugh::thumbsup:

wow..............

wow... they are both retarded.

Wow do you think this is for real ???

:laugh:

Crazy Bioch!

That's something alright. Of what I'm not sure but it's something...???

They are both a couple of dillweeds.......hahaha!

They are both a couple of dillweeds.......hahaha!

what the hell is a dillweed? lol... weed of dill? dill is delicious! and weed is awesome... is that a compliment you just cave this couple? :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back