Guts of a TRS Yosh

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Im planning on cutting down my Yosh TRS carbon pipe soon. Ive done a few pipes before, so Im comfortable with doin it. I was wondering how the guts are, attached at the top/bottom? Any surprises that Yosh left for me or any thing paticular to Yosh that i should know about before the power tools come out?

Im planning on cutting down my Yosh TRS carbon pipe soon. Ive done a few pipes before, so Im comfortable with doin it. I was wondering how the guts are, attached at the top/bottom? Any surprises that Yosh left for me or any thing paticular to Yosh that i should know about before the power tools come out?

Do some searchin, I've seen somebody with the stainless ones cut down on here, just can't remeber where.

I did my Titanium TRS and it was a ***** to get the perforated mesh loose from the endpiece. Also it's easier to cut it from the midpipe side so you don't have to remove the Yosh emblem on the can. If your emblem has rivets holding it on just drill them out, but don't remove the emblem(has some good glue holding it on). Drilling the rivets out allows the packing to slide out easy.

I did my Titanium TRS and it was a ***** to get the perforated mesh loose from the endpiece. Also it's easier to cut it from the midpipe side so you don't have to remove the Yosh emblem on the can. If your emblem has rivets holding it on just drill them out, but don't remove the emblem(has some good glue holding it on). Drilling the rivets out allows the packing to slide out easy.

I just knew there was something that would trip me up. Thanks for the tip:thumbsup:

Back