Gutless theives!!

BJJBUSA

Registered
www.kmov.com/topstories/kmov_localnews_030508_madcohomeinvasion.35fc1e35.html

If this were me, they better hope the cops find them first.
firedevil.gif

Police search for Madison County home invasion suspect
05/08/2003

(KMOV) -- Detectives are searching for the man who robbed and attacked a woman inside her home in Marine, Ill., near Edwardsville.

Investigators say Wednesday the home invader, who was wearing a red ski mask and armed with a gun, forced a 43-year-old woman inside her house at the Country Pointe subdivision in Marion, Illinois. Police say the robber fought the woman and tried to strangle her and then forced her to stay in the backseat of her car until the gunman took off with the woman's motorocycle. The woman and her husband had advertised that the motorcycle was for sale just a few days ago on the Internet.

The motorcycle is a blue and sliver 2000 Suzuki Hayabusa sport bike with Illinois license plate 611-633.

The suspect is described as a black male, 17 to 20 years old, 5 feet 7 inches tall, 130 pounds with a thin build.

Investigators say the woman was not seriously hurt.

Uh-oh....is that close to Haddonfield, IL? I'm getting a flashback here. Halloween evening. Michael Meyers.Ski mask.
Attemtped strangulation. It's all coming together now.

Morale of story...KEEP YOUR BUSA!!! NEVER SELL IT!!!

Dep

If you look in the classified section, he has posted there and has his side of the story, I couldnt believe it when i read it.
Be safe,

That's messed up!
Hope the guy rots for it.
He will get caught, he probably has done something similar before.

Back