Guns & Ropes don't mix...

razorshark

Registered
Once a month, several of my buds and I go to another friend's place where we spend several hours shooting targets on the side of a hill.  I wanted to test out my new Sarsilmaz Kama 9mm 15+1 (great pistol).  My bro Tom had a brand new Blackwater Sig 9mm he wanted to test also. Anyway, where was a rope hanging from this tree so we broke out the camera and went silly.  After that, he took turns firing a 12g single shot one-handed, that wasn't too much fun.  Several cops came out to see what all the noise was about and were real cool with us.  Between the five of us, he had about 40 different handguns, 6 shotguns, and 2 carbines...rifles are next month. Here's a photo collage I put together...enjoy with sillyness!

swingers.jpg

So is the B-Team like the second string for the A-Team?

The B-Team...When you've called the A-Team but their line is always busy.

That 226 is a riot in .357 Sig. If you get the chance to play with one I highly recommend it.

So is the B-Team like the second string for the A-Team?

The B-Team...When you've called the A-Team but their line is always busy.

That 226 is a riot in .357 Sig. If you get the chance to play with one I highly recommend it.
my bro Tom has virtually every respected Sig model out there...I shot his elite .357 and damn was I impressed, very smooth and accurate. Although I love Sig pistols, I am very loyal to Magnum Research and the desert eagle lines...I coverted my baby ealge 40 to a 357 sig, love it.

Yup, the B-Team, was a name my wife called us misfits. Our lick names: Cobra, One-Hand Onisac, Sharky, Thunder Dyk, and Extra Crispy. If it weren't for the pics of us swinging like idiots on that rope, the motto was going to be, "When you absolutely, positively must have it killed on our next day off work...give us a call." lol...good times.

here's my buddy Crispy on the rope...

crispy.gif

Although I love Sig pistols, I am very loyal to Magnum Research and the desert eagle lines...I coverted my baby ealge 40 to a 357 sig, love it.
Magnum Research:

"The weight is sign of reliability
I always go for reliability
Heavy is good
Heavy is reliable
If it doesn't work you can always hit him with it."
-Boris the bullet dodger

Seriously though, Magnum Research is king.

Back