Guns N' Roses live tonight online!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
.... late start for the east coast, though. 1am ET / 10pm PT.

It's the Inland Invasion 2006 show and GNR is headlining. It's been rumored that this will be their last show until December because they are postponing the rest of their CA show dates to do final mixing on the new CD for a November release. But... at tonight's show Axl might announce an actual release date for "Chinese Democracy". I hope I can stay awake tonight... I've been up since 4am!

http://blueroom.att.com/inc_inland_player/player.php?id=#vtop

You might have to keep hitting the play button on the online video player... I did and the stream is working fine. Right now. Just 2 1/2 hrs til Axl takes the stage....

beerchug.gif

Yeah. But if you knew the full story it makes sense why it took Axl so long. And it's been confirmed by Axl that it will come out this year (late fall).

20 more mins.... if Axl gets on stage on time!

if he aint scream'in it just sounds rough.....i noticed on live and die he dident sing any of the melody sections, he would just let it rip when the sound cranked up

If you listen close on some of the songs that he runs around on, they are playing a backing track with his voice. I worked as personal security for him a few years ago when he came around hear. Same story, sucked on stage. I wish I knew some of the band.........im still watching though LOL

(GSXTacy @ Sep. 24 2006,00:10) If you listen close on some of the songs that he runs around on, they are playing a backing track with his voice. I worked as personal security for him a few years ago when he came around hear. Same story, sucked on stage. I wish I knew some of the band.........im still watching though LOL
cool i think i can hear it whats he like?

He was actually pretty cool, and sober! LOL Got to pick him up from his private jet.

Back