Gun owners and handlers...

20 years old is an adult in a court of law. That's a good way to get shot (justified).

There'd be some serious azz-chewing going on....point it at me twice - it's mine...

You did good. DUMB broad should listen. MAYBE next time she will listen. If so, it may prevent a trip to see a dentist.

Illegal in this state. Gang Bangers have been know to paint the tip of the real thing ............. Yep, I'm weird, would not have said anything :whistle:

Unless its a squirt or paintball gun and you are both consenting to be squirted or painted its just plain wrong to point them at people. 2 kids running around playing cops and robbers I have no problem with. A kid running around pointing a gun of any type at people not involved in their game is unacceptable. An adult doing it is ludicrous and possibly dangerous depending on who their pointing it at. Not smart.

There is no such thing as an unloaded gun. (of any type)
If you always think this way you will avoid many problems.
totally justified.

Lets be clear,if she pointed it at someone who was carrying and in return shot her they would have been justified IMO, plus a 20 year old is no child.If that was me I would have lost my shaite in 3 seconds flat not to mention that my PTSD would have dictated further punishment and dropped her on the spot
Simple rules I was taught: Treat your firearm as always loaded and you will never fcuk up
On target On trigger
Off target Off trigger……….your finger.

Lets be clear,if she pointed it at someone who was carrying and in return shot her they would have been justified IMO, plus a 20 year old is no child.If that was me I would have lost my shaite in 3 seconds flat not to mention that my PTSD would have dictated further punishment and dropped her on the spot
Simple rules I was taught: Treat your firearm as always loaded and you will never fcuk up
On target On trigger
Off target Off trigger……….your finger.

Maybe true, HOWEVER: I promise you, if she points a fake at you, and you pull a real one and point it back at her (to make the point, I guess), if the police EVER get called you are going to get about as much sympathy as Zimmerman....

Maybe true, HOWEVER: I promise you, if she points a fake at you, and you pull a real one and point it back at her (to make the point, I guess), if the police EVER get called you are going to get about as much sympathy as Zimmerman....

If im pointing im shooting in double tap mode in the centre of seen mass and if i want to make a point a I will pull out a soap box not side arm.

I would have asked her in a stern serious voice to lower the gun, second action would have been grabbing the gun and handing it back to her in pieces telling her that I did her a favor.

BB%20gun%20injury%20lawyer%20-%20best%20personal%20injury%20lawyer%20in%20st%20louis%20mo.jpg

First rule with any gun handling , always handle the gun as if it's loaded.. AKA never point it at something you don't want destroyed. I've heard many stories where people believe the gun was unloaded and turned out to be loaded. (A friend put a nice hole in there wall with a shotgun). BB gun can still cause damage, eyeballs are sensitive. I've been hit with air soft BB's at close range those things can sting.

Back