GUN GUY'S would you trust this clown with a loaded AK 47

Be honest. He walks into your gun shop and says he's a totally qualified gun expert....

From Canaduh...:rofl:

"OK,thats the dangerous end,Got it." :laugh:

a.jpg

Gun guys...you tell me. Sights were off on this piece of krap? But Ol' Rubb adjusts for "Da Kill Shot" :bowdown:

Good grouping,just had to adjust for windage...:laugh:

I love these places you guys got....

go for lunch,have a few drinks,then spray some lead...:guns:

Ahhnold says... "Give me da oozee nine millimeta"

Your finger should NEVER be inside the trigger guard until you have your target in your sights and are ready to shoot. Safety first!

Your finger should NEVER be inside the trigger guard until you have your target in your sights and are ready to shoot. Safety first!

See....exactly. Its fine to let the circus bear ride the bicycle...

But let him ride the Hayabusa.... :nono:

I don't think so.

RSD.

Rubb...you need to start thinking like your ex's attorney...and knock this stuff off......

Rubb...you need to start thinking like your ex's attorney...and knock this stuff off......

You mean completely give up and be miserable. Not even post some vacation pics of a happier time on my favourite website?

What should I do Bro? Just sit in this empty house and be miserable. I guess I could crawl into bed and wrap myself up in my favourite blankie...

Cant do that. They took all the blankets....:rofl:

You mean completely give up and be miserable. Not even post some vacation pics of a happier time on my favourite website?

What should I do Bro? Just sit in this empty house and be miserable. I guess I could crawl into bed and wrap myself up in my favourite blankie...

Cant do that. They took all the blankets....:rofl:

That's not what he mean Rubb. You can do all that stuff he's just saying don't put it out in an open website for them to use as ammo against you.

Back