GUN CONTROL........ hahaha

I am a firm believer in gun control......I am so in control of my firearm I will ruin the day of anyone who trys to harm my family or my belongings. I practice weekly. You will not survive to tell the story nor sue me. Simple truth, nothing more. Every American should follow the same plan. We would run out of violators real quick and save a ton on the judicial system.

I am a firm believer in gun control......I am so in control of my firearm I will ruin the day of anyone who trys to harm my family or my belongings. I practice weekly. You will not survive to tell the story nor sue me. Simple truth, nothing more. Every American should follow the same plan. We would run out of violators real quick and save a ton on the judicial system.
Well said. Firearms have never been the problem. Evil people will always find a way to harm others no matter what laws are on the books.

Maybe it's being in Texas my whole life but I hate the fact you can carry one out in the open as well as you please. I dont like that I know several people who carry a fully loaded AR 15 in the back of the truck for "protection". Shootings are getting worse and the means by which a bullet is effortlessly released 30 times in under 10 seconds is to the point stupid. I hunt, and dont need a assault rifle. I protect my family from every threat and still dont need an assault rifle. Unless your on THE battlefield you cant convince me you need one too.

Maybe it's being in Texas my whole life but I hate the fact you can carry one out in the open as well as you please. I dont like that I know several people who carry a fully loaded AR 15 in the back of the truck for "protection". Shootings are getting worse and the means by which a bullet is effortlessly released 30 times in under 10 seconds is to the point stupid. I hunt, and dont need a assault rifle. I protect my family from every threat and still dont need an assault rifle. Unless your on THE battlefield you cant convince me you need one too.
its a slippery slope though..... first the assault rifles..... then the shotguns.... then the pistols with more than 16 rounds//// and then and then

here is the problem.... and we deal with this at work..... the offenders FAMILY sues you... doesn't have to be the inmate even......

"Texas Tarnation, post: 3280999, member: 47281"]Maybe it's being in Texas my whole life but I hate the fact you can carry one out in the open as well as you please. I dont like that I know several people who carry a fully loaded AR 15 in the back of the truck for "protection". Shootings are getting worse and the means by which a bullet is effortlessly released 30 times in under 10 seconds is to the point stupid. I hunt, and dont need a assault rifle. I protect my family from every threat and still dont need an assault rifle. Unless your on THE battlefield you cant convince me you need one too.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, all to often, some pos turns a school or church into a battlefield.
The good guys should have access to the same fire power the bad guys do.
And, if we banned assault rifles tomorrow, Law Abiding citizens would be the only ones to turn them in.
Mass shooters would still have or find ways to get them.
Which just goes back to the original problem, people and society today, not the guns:beerchug:

Although I do not own one I think responsible people have the right to own one under the 2nd amendment. If people want one to do bad things they will get one illegally.

Look how guns are banned on the UK and people are getting attacked like crazy by knives. Once the ban on any kind of gun starts it will not end there. They already want to ban magazines of 10 rounds or more. Now that would impact me.

"Texas Tarnation, post: 3280999, member: 47281"]Maybe it's being in Texas my whole life but I hate the fact you can carry one out in the open as well as you please. I dont like that I know several people who carry a fully loaded AR 15 in the back of the truck for "protection". Shootings are getting worse and the means by which a bullet is effortlessly released 30 times in under 10 seconds is to the point stupid. I hunt, and dont need a assault rifle. I protect my family from every threat and still dont need an assault rifle. Unless your on THE battlefield you cant convince me you need one too.

Unfortunately, all to often, some pos turns a school or church into a battlefield.
The good guys should have access to the same fire power the bad guys do.
And, if we banned assault rifles tomorrow, Law Abiding citizens would be the only ones to turn them in.
Mass shooters would still have or find ways to get them.
Which just goes back to the original problem, people and society today, not the guns:beerchug:[/QUOTE]
six is dead on.... think about it like this.... at least these mass killers haven't sourced RPGs or hand grenades in any quantity.... IMAGINE THAT?

its a slippery slope though..... first the assault rifles..... then the shotguns.... then the pistols with more than 16 rounds//// and then and then

I dont think so, that's just Republicans scaring you. No one ever said they were taking everyone's guns away, just ones intended solely for taking human life. I can name alot of weapons that shouldn't be allowed by anyone to own. Shotguns have and always will be used for birds of close quarters. Pistols will always be for personal protection. ARs and AKs will and will always be for killing people, period.

Although I do not own one I think responsible people have the right to own one under the 2nd amendment. If people want one to do bad things they will get one illegally.

Look how guns are banned on the UK and people are getting attacked like crazy by knives. Once the ban on any kind of gun starts it will not end there. They already want to ban magazines of 10 rounds or more. Now that would impact me.
I'd rather have 2 people with knives coming at me then one guy with a gun. Bullets run faster than me and knives together lol!!!

I dont think so, that's just Republicans scaring you. No one ever said they were taking everyone's guns away, just ones intended solely for taking human life. I can name alot of weapons that shouldn't be allowed by anyone to own. Shotguns have and always will be used for birds of close quarters. Pistols will always be for personal protection. ARs and AKs will and will always be for killing people, period.
if u think the laws will not get more and more restrictive.... visit NY for a week...… try to get a pistol permit in NYC... almost impossible... let the liberals run ure state.... and ull see ure gun laws tighten to the point of being non existant…. Its surreal

I think it would be great if we got rid ALL THE GUNS. Wait years down the road and see guns weren’t the problem. It’s the stupid people behind them. You can’t say a tool is a problem unless it malfunctions. What scares me with people owning guns is the ones with no training on how to use one properly. When I took my conceal and carry a lot of people never fired one and now they can take a short easy class and carry. Some of the laws I do agree with but most of them are to protect the stupid people we share the same air with. 50 miles away from us some dude walked around in a mall cutting people and nobody noticed right that second. I think a knife can be very deadly as it makes no noise and can have the same deadly effect as a gun.

I’m sure here someone would try to sue but they would have to live to do it. Honestly to me, if you are breaking into my home then you are a threat to my family. I won’t take chances hoping you have good intentions and wish for a peaceful encounter. As a father I could never allow my children in harms way. As I soldier I would never have thought about the first response. I would rather face Johnny law then live knowing I could have stopped someone from hurting my kids or my wife.
the families often sue..... but you would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6, correct? lol.... turns out that isn't a legal defense.

I'm glad you don't think I should own something. HOWEVER, being that this is AMERICA, and I'm not a criminal, I should be allowed to own whatever the hell I want. I'm a US Marine, and a police officer for the last 21 years of my life. I didn't commit a crime, and my guns have never killed anyone. What I should be allowed to own is none of your business. My AR's and AK's are just fine for me. Considering the AR-15 is the most popular rifle in the US, it is a great multipurpose weapon. It is great for target, hunting, 3 gun, etc. It allows people to defend themselves. Every gun can take a life. Sorry to break it to you, but if you want to take away ANY of my guns, then that is a problem. I don't deserve to have mine taken away. Also, just so you are aware, rifles are used in less than 400 murders per year, yet handguns are responsible for over 13k.

I'm glad you don't think I should own something. HOWEVER, being that this is AMERICA, and I'm not a criminal, I should be allowed to own whatever the hell I want. I'm a US Marine, and a police officer for the last 21 years of my life. I didn't commit a crime, and my guns have never killed anyone. What I should be allowed to own is none of your business. My AR's and AK's are just fine for me. Considering the AR-15 is the most popular rifle in the US, it is a great multipurpose weapon. It is great for target, hunting, 3 gun, etc. It allows people to defend themselves. Every gun can take a life. Sorry to break it to you, but if you want to take away ANY of my guns, then that is a problem. I don't deserve to have mine taken away. Also, just so you are aware, rifles are used in less than 400 murders per year, yet handguns are responsible for over 13k.
lol.... greg…. I know how u feel, but u gotta start out nice when dealing with certain types.... he is from texas, so maybe he doesnt realize how bad this issue is debated back and forth here.... he doesn't realize how quickly liberals turn into communists.

But hand guns are not scary or fully semiautomatic.

Back