GUN CONTROL........ hahaha

alllllll good, or mostly good info...… but arch...… do u think its a good idea to outright BAN assault rifles? My question is this DOES THE POSSIBILITY exist that the banners will use this ONE PROHIBITION to further their nefarious ends? does the possibility exist???
The most dangerous thing to our freedoms right now is what is going on in our WH. I mean that with all sincerity and as a woke person who knows what is going on. Our president has the special talent to corrupt everything he touches. It is alarming. You are afraid of the wrong people...

The most dangerous thing to our freedoms right now is what is going on in our WH. I mean that with all sincerity and as a woke person who knows what is going on. Our president has the special talent to corrupt everything he touches. It is alarming. You are afraid of the wrong people...
HI. I am PRO TRUMP! I am PRO GUNS. HELLary or AOC-Starlin they would kill the USA. They would take my BAD BLACK gun. I think my gun is good. It has never got up on its own and killed anyone I did not want it to. I HATE gun violence that is why I have my gun to stop it if I can. At Sandy Hook if someone had a gun they may have stopped it, or maybe there would have less killed. Right after that I volunteered to walk a round outside of the high school to [try] to stop any copycat acts.I would go today and fight for the USA. Obumma did not help the US at all.

-

It's not so much the 200 dollar fee that bothers me, or the fact that so many people want suppressors or sbr's or what have you that the wait is currently nearly a year. It's the idea that you're putting yourself on a list. I'm absolutely not comfortable with that. I have nothing to hide, I'm currently a government employee, and I can absolutely see how a list of that nature could be used by those with nefarious intent as the beginning of a no poop, by force gun grab. Any system that lends itself to the disarming of an otherwise law abiding populace is inherently nefarious. The second amendment is to make sure the Government is afraid of it's citizens. The constitution was written by imperfect men who had just overthrown a tyrannical dictatorship, and they fully intended for the people to have access to the same weapons as the military, just in case the government got a little big for it's britches.
The problem with the $200 fee is that it's been that same fee since 1934. And back then, that was equivalent to $5000 now. They purposely price it out of most people being able to justify the expense, and consequently, few people paid that tax stamp back then. That kind of manipulation grinds my gears.

IMO, there's zero justification for any of the NFA. The tax, the wait time, the list, the crazy rules that are easy to forget. I'm 40 min from Indiana and they have some nice indoor ranges there. It's really easy to commit a felony by bring my SBR over there to shoot. A stupid, victim-less felony... Or I apply for permission to go there and wait 6 months for a legal 'OK'. All just useless and overbearing...

The list part is annoying. But to me no more annoying than the concealed carry list that I'm already on.

I couldn't agree more about why we have the 2nd Amendment, and I agree that all the government seems to do is undermine it and try o reduce it's effectiveness.

HI. This is very bad. People with guns that do not know how to use them. This is why we must vote for Biden He can take ALL our guns away, stop the use of fossil fuel and do away with all the police in the USA. We could bring in the UN Peace keepers Well come on now WHAT COULD EVER GO WRONG. If we try very hard we could become almost as good as Venezuela. Look do it for the children. You do want to help the children. You do not want to hurt children do you?

HI. This is very bad. People with guns that do not know how to use them. This is why we must vote for Biden He can take ALL our guns away, stop the use of fossil fuel and do away with all the police in the USA. We could bring in the UN Peace keepers Well come on now WHAT COULD EVER GO WRONG. If we try very hard we could become almost as good as Venezuela. Look do it for the children. You do want to help the children. You do not want to hurt children do you?

You must be seeing a whole team of head shrinkers. I’d ask for my money back.

Back