GUN CONTROL........ hahaha

Hmmmmm . . . not funny making a joke out of life and death situations, but that's just my take on it, others may think it's hilarious !
We just had 50 people shot dead in one day here, so I may be a little sensitive at this stage, until time passes and I become insensitive and hard hearted all over again . . . ;) :confused:

Hmmmmm . . . not funny making a joke out of life and death situations, but that's just my take on it, others may think it's hilarious !
We just had 50 people shot dead in one day here, so I may be a little sensitive at this stage, until time passes and I become insensitive and hard hearted all over again . . . ;):confused:
here in the US...… the criminals have more rights than the legal gun owners.... its a satire... here in the US, we have suffered greatly from mass shootings and nobody else really cared...……… its the CRIMINALS not the guns that are the problem..... understand that, internalize that...…...

Yeah, I get it Ali, but for some it's hard to laugh at......understand that ;)
maybe some... i didn't mean to be offensive.... to me its hilarious, because there is a lot of compassion for the burglar who gets shot plying his trade.... "He didn't deserve to die" say the juries..... maybe im completely losing my grip on what is right and wrong.... maybe we need to de-arm that mother trying to protect her family...… ban the guns?

Last edited:
if a person cant laugh at the prospect of BURGLARS lobbying for strict gun control laws..... then I dunno what to say... even if a tragedy involving guns happened a couple months ago in the middle of nowhere.... this is still funny and makes ya think..... all of these quiet peaceful tiny countries thought they were safe and immune and better than the rest of the world.... turns out they miscalculated/ they misjudged/ they got it wrong.... hopefully they don't get it DOUBLY wrong and just ban the gun that caused the mayhem.,.. its an opportunity to study the real problem.... the crazy crooks.

Last edited:
that is exactly what we had in the 60s...… now... in some states,,, if a burglar breakes into ure house... steals your legally purchased firearm,,, and kills someone with the stolen firearm,.,, the burglar can SUE THE HOMEOWNER/ gun owner........ for negligence for improperly storing the gun,

Yes, when I lived in Ca you were supposed to retreat back to that farthest place from where the intruder entered and then if they came to you then you could shoot. But you could still could still be sued by the burglar or his family.

One house I lived in (Orange Ca.) was broken in 3 times but no one was home. Then in Carlsbad I was there when someone tried to break in. I stopped it but slept with one eye open for a couple nights. Here in KY I have a CCW and they just passed a law where anyone can conceal carry starting in July. I do think training should be required though...

All these mass shootings did not happen years ago like today. Gun were always plentiful but society changed. I think it has a lot to do with Social media, Internet, the violent movies and more. Also parents do not discipline their kids like they used to. They pamper them and give them participation awards. They do not learn to handle the hard things in life (e.g. losing, being bullied or teased).

I had a teacher stick soap in my mouth, slap me, and pull me out of class be the ear. You also had to go the principals office for a swat! Now the kids beat up the teachers.

Yes, when I lived in Ca you were supposed to retreat back to that farthest place from where the intruder entered and then if they came to you then you could shoot. But you could still could still be sued by the burglar or his family.

One house I lived in (Orange Ca.) was broken in 3 times but no one was home. Then in Carlsbad I was there when someone tried to break in. I stopped it but slept with one eye open for a couple nights. Here in KY I have a CCW and they just passed a law where anyone can conceal carry starting in July. I do think training should be required though...

All these mass shootings did not happen years ago like today. Gun were always plentiful but society changed. I think it has a lot to do with Social media, Internet, the violent movies and more. Also parents do not discipline their kids like they used to. They pamper them and give them participation awards. They do not learn to handle the hard things in life (e.g. losing, being bullied or teased).

I had a teacher stick soap in my mouth, slap me, and pull me out of class be the ear. You also had to go the principals office for a swat! Now the kids beat up the teachers.
There is a lot of truth in this statement....

The adage still stands "Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

I have no empathy for anyone attempting wrong doing at my house. Aside from Texas having castle doctrine, they have to get past the 230 lb dog.

Where we are, if a person breaks into our homes and falls on the ice or something similar, they can sue the homeowner....

I can only imagine their rights if we as home owners were to physically injure them or point a weapon...

I know personally, I'd take my chances. If someone comes into my house uninvited, their lives are in their hands.

Where we are, if a person breaks into our homes and falls on the ice or something similar, they can sue the homeowner....

I can only imagine their rights if we as home owners were to physically injure them or point a weapon...

I know personally, I'd take my chances. If someone comes into my house uninvited, their lives are in their hands.

I’m sure here someone would try to sue but they would have to live to do it. Honestly to me, if you are breaking into my home then you are a threat to my family. I won’t take chances hoping you have good intentions and wish for a peaceful encounter. As a father I could never allow my children in harms way. As I soldier I would never have thought about the first response. I would rather face Johnny law then live knowing I could have stopped someone from hurting my kids or my wife.

We just had 50 people shot dead in one day here, so I may be a little sensitive at this stage, until time passes and I become insensitive and hard hearted all over again . . . ;):confused:
Give it time. After about the 15th mass shooting it just becomes part of evening nightly news. I know you are being sarcastic but unfortunately im being dead serious.. :confused:

Gun Control a History: Gun Control History — The Patriot Post

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century: 56 million. Now you understand why, in the words of Justice Joseph Story (appointed to the Supreme Court by James Madison), "The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them."

I’m sure here someone would try to sue but they would have to live to do it. Honestly to me, if you are breaking into my home then you are a threat to my family. I won’t take chances hoping you have good intentions and wish for a peaceful encounter. As a father I could never allow my children in harms way. As I soldier I would never have thought about the first response. I would rather face Johnny law then live knowing I could have stopped someone from hurting my kids or my wife.
Amen to that!

Back